Page 76 of 78

Re: Free!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2022 8:35 am
by Princesscut
Comb gone now ladies, to the 1st wollie who got in touch. :thnk

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2022 9:41 pm
by GalwayDubBride
i have an ivory dunnes flowergirl dress from last year season thin stap version 9 months to 12months. New never worn as my baby was too big.tags gone but its unworn.free to 1st pm.cnt upload pics

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2022 1:24 pm
by OrTees
I have 12 pairs of new flip flops from Dunnes & Penneys left over from my wedding- free to the first person to PM me. 5 pairs of large and 7 pairs of medium. I'm based on the Northside of Dublin.

ETA: I also have a stack of wedding magazines free to a good home aswell.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2022 1:28 pm
by morningsun
OrTees wrote:I have 12 pairs of new flip flops from Dunnes & Penneys left over from my wedding- free to the first person to PM me. 5 pairs of large and 7 pairs of medium. I'm based on the Northside of Dublin.

I have bought flip flops aswell – have 27 pairs. Wedding of about 150 people, my OH keeps slagging me saying I bought way too many pairs so just wondering how many pairs did you have and what size wedding?

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2022 1:38 pm
by OrTees
Hiya, I bought about 24 pairs, wedding of 120- you definitely have plenty in 27. The majority of people who are staying over will have brought their own flats or flip flops, many will last in their heels all night, the older crowd aren't likely to put on flip flops so you are really only catering for a small number of your guests. It was definitely appreciated by the guests at our wedding who did put them on!

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2022 1:45 pm
by morningsun
OrTees wrote:Hiya, I bought about 24 pairs, wedding of 120- you definitely have plenty in 27. The majority of people who are staying over will have brought their own flats or flip flops, many will last in their heels all night, the older crowd aren't likely to put on flip flops so you are really only catering for a small number of your guests. It was definitely appreciated by the guests at our wedding who did put them on!

Oh that is good to hear that they were appreciated by guests, I have never seen them at a wedding before, my OH thought I was wasting my time buying them! think I got the whole lot for around €13 cos I have been buying them in the sales for €0.50 each so even if they aren’t used it’s no big deal but wouldn’t like him to be proved right :o0

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2022 2:03 pm
by 2012
OrTees wrote:I have 12 pairs of new flip flops from Dunnes & Penneys left over from my wedding- free to the first person to PM me. 5 pairs of large and 7 pairs of medium. I'm based on the Northside of Dublin.

Hi OrTees

If these are still avail, can you PM me?? I have a few on the hunt for when these go on sale in Pennys or Dunnes!!

Thanks

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2022 2:09 pm
by OrTees
morningsun wrote:
OrTees wrote:Hiya, I bought about 24 pairs, wedding of 120- you definitely have plenty in 27. The majority of people who are staying over will have brought their own flats or flip flops, many will last in their heels all night, the older crowd aren't likely to put on flip flops so you are really only catering for a small number of your guests. It was definitely appreciated by the guests at our wedding who did put them on!

Oh that is good to hear that they were appreciated by guests, I have never seen them at a wedding before, my OH thought I was wasting my time buying them! think I got the whole lot for around €13 cos I have been buying them in the sales for €0.50 each so even if they aren’t used it’s no big deal but wouldn’t like him to be proved right :o0

I had never seen flip flops or bathroom baskets at a wedding before either- I only heard about them on here. I got loads of comments on them though and I didn't go overboard either- I'd say overall between the flip flops and bathroom baskets I spent less than €50. You def don't need to be putting expensive stuff like party feet and compeed plasters in- I just put in deodorant, impulse, perfume (one I already had), hairspray, plasters, chewing gum, wrapped sweets, tampax and a nail file. For the boys just deodorant, aftershave, plasters, chewing gum & sweets.
Best of luck- not long now till your big day!

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2022 2:10 pm
by OrTees
2012 wrote:

Hi OrTees

If these are still avail, can you PM me?? I have a few on the hunt for when these go on sale in Pennys or Dunnes!!

Thanks

Yes, still available- will send you a PM

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2022 4:20 pm
by excitedjuly12
Hi Wollies,

Anyone have a wedding umbrella and would like to pass on... I would be grateful :xox

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2022 12:25 pm
by excitedjuly12
Hi Wollies,

Anyone have 15 left over unused place cards...

Or a bridal hanger for dress....

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2022 4:00 pm
by OrTees

The flip flops are now gone but the magazines are still available...

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2022 9:32 pm
by 2012
OrTees wrote:

The flip flops are now gone but the magazines are still available...

Thanks for the Flip flops!!!!

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2022 2:16 pm
by Time For A Change
Going to put this into OT as well.

I have 3 brand new covers for a Sony Ericsson Xperia phone up for grabs - they're still in the plastic wrapper. They're blue, grey and black, but they have a sort of "speckled" like the colour of BMWs iykwim. So, if you'd like one, or all of them, just let me know.

First come, first served.

:)

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2022 8:18 pm
by lashofeye
Hello are the flip flops gone?
What a great thread :)
:-8