Page 1 of 1

Making your wedding planning easier...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:43 pm
by WOLSophie
Hi Wollies! :wv

I'm new to the WOL team and I am here to make your wedding planning easier! Admin will still be keeping those spammers away but I'm just here to help you all Wollies!

I'm originally from Paris but I've lived in Ireland for 4 years. (So please excuse the typos!) I'm single (not engaged yet!) but this wedding planning is infectious!

Today I'd like to talk to you about our new and improved planning tool; Sophie's Service Finder - The easy way to find your wedding suppliers!
http://www.weddingsonline.ie/suppliers-directory/service-finder/

There are so many suppliers out there and it's hard to know where to start! This tool will save you from sending 20 emails to a bunch of wedding suppliers!

All you have to do is fill out your wedding details and let me know what type of service your are looking for and where you are looking. I do the rest! You can use this tool for every service from finding a wedding venue in Cork, to a photographer in Meath, to a bridal gown in Dublin, to a wedding band in Donegal.

Please select 1 or 2 categories at a time or you will be bombarded with lots of emails at once!!

Try and give as many details as you can on what you are looking for in the text box (e.g. 4 navy bridesmaids dresses in size 12) to allow the suppliers to send you a faster and more personal response.

If you need any advice on how to use this service, contact me at [email protected]

Alternatively, you can also search for a supplier in our Suppliers Directory.
http://www.weddingsonline.ie/suppliers-directory/

Happy planning!

Sophie

Re: Making your wedding planning easier...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:31 pm
by WOLSophie
Wow!! I have already received a lot of Service Finder requests from you Wollies!

Remember, I'm here to help so feel free to contact me if you have any questions: [email protected]

To make sure that this service works for you:
. Please select 1 or 2 categories at a time or you will be bombarded with lots of emails at once!!
. Try and give as many details as you can on what you are looking for in the text box. (e.g. 4 navy bridesmaids dresses in size 12) to allow the suppliers to send you a faster and more personal response.

Happy planning!

Sophie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:02 pm
by candypants
Brill idea. Just mailed you :wv

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:03 pm
by WOLSophie
Oh thank you candypants! Your request is gone to the relevant suppliers. Hope you find the perfect cake and the perfect invitations :)

Have a lovely week end!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:41 am
by JustBecause
I just used the service finder and got a great response but I am getting alot of replies from vendor who don't actually provide the service I require!

You should look at adding more options, like a music section then picking that part of the day you need music for(church, pre drinks, band, DJ) and then have a notes section. It would make it alot easier for everyone.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:44 pm
by WOLSophie
JustBecause wrote:I just used the service finder and got a great response but I am getting alot of replies from vendor who don't actually provide the service I require!

You should look at adding more options, like a music section then picking that part of the day you need music for(church, pre drinks, band, DJ) and then have a notes section. It would make it alot easier for everyone.

Hi JustBecause, :wv

Thanks a million for the feedback, I am always looking for ways to improve the Service Finder to make it more user friendly to you Wollies!

We will be making some changes to the Service Finder soon but the way to avoid this in the meantime is to write as much information as you can in the free text box beside the supplier category e.g "looking for a DJ or looking for a band for pre-and after-dinner, I'm looking for this style of music...".

This applies for every category. Always write down in the free text box what you are looking for in order to receive a more tailored response.

All the best!

Sophie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:20 am
by Buttercup x
Brilliant sdevice...2 more things off the list thanks to sophie!!
:thnk :thnk :thnk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:50 pm
by WOLSophie
Awww buttercup I'm really happy that I could help you! :o)ll
When are you getting married?

All the best with your wedding planning and feel free to use the service again!

Sophie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:55 pm
by flowerflair
Great idea Sophia,

Just wondering how it works?? I am a supplier would love to be included :)

Thanks and regards,

Yvonne
www.flowerflair.net

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:30 pm
by WOLSophie
Hi Yvonne,

I just sent you an email. As one of our suppliers, you can benefit from this free service.

Many thanks,
Sophie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2021 10:50 am
by me julie
brilliant will def be getting on this thank you

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2021 9:25 pm
by maxicosi
Highly recommend this got some great supplier emails last couple days thanks Sophie :o)ll

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2021 10:53 am
by ilovelamp
How do you opt out of this service? I have found the music I needed but am still receiving emails everyday from bands.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2021 1:50 pm
by parie
Hi I am just starting to plan my wedding and have the decision if I will invite 250 plus guests and have the traditional style wedding or keep it small for the church and a family meal and then have a party in a marquee for the guests with a buffet meal from 7-8 pm.

I would prefer the smaller church wedding and party type celebrations but I am wondering has anyone done this before, as when I think of the party type celebration from 7-8 pm I am wondering what would I write on the invitations, would the bride and groom be there before everyone arrives, would we organise transport so the majority of people arrive at the same time, all these types of issues start popping into my head!!

Has anyone organised this type of wedding before if so any advice would be appreciated.

Thanking you in advance
Parie!