Page 2 of 2

Re: Reasonable wedding invites??

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2022 8:32 pm
by StillMissB
Hi everyone,
Thanks a mil for all those recommendations! It's fantastic getting so many good links. My heart rate has also returned to normal after the initial fright of the cost of them!!!

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2022 8:38 pm
by weddingdiva
wow I'd love to see these invites that cost that much, what type of thing are you looking for, I've seen really nice ones online for about 250 euro for 100 invites, somehow I'm thinking you're not looking for basic invites but if you search online you will get really nice ones for a lot cheaper than that quote you were given, I diy'd mine but they still cost about 350 euro for about 150 invites

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2022 1:22 pm
by IsMise
Anyone see vintage themed wedding invitations at a reasonable price on their searches ??

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2022 2:44 pm
by babyhopesanddreams12
weddingdiva wrote:wow I'd love to see these invites that cost that much,

oh me too..

I got mine off ebay. 115 invites and RSVP'S for €200. I also got my Thank You cards off Vistaprint. I would really recomend them

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2022 6:50 am
by AwkwardAnnie
Actually girls, I'm not surprised that she got a quote like that. i got quoted €7 per each invite for pocketfold invites from a well known company here in ireland that do the envelopments range. I was ordering 200 so it would of worked out at €1400 and that was before postage.

I did the exact same invite myself for €2 each, that's including getting the invitations inserts, guest information sheet and rsvp professionally printed on pearlescent. A saving of €1000 with honestly very little DIY involved.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2022 2:56 pm
by sarahstrikes
HellsBelles wrote:I got these obv I personalised them up, but they are fab and dirt cheap!! I would highly recommend them.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/280638744178

Thank you so much Helles belles, had been looking for simple but elegant invites but only had a tiny budget, was about to embark on weeks of DIYing and then saw your post. I'm after getting 150 personalized gatefold invites with ribbon, all the info i wanted on them and envelopes delivered for €100. Just wanted to say thanks a mill for posting this. :o)ll