Discussion

WeddingsOnline.ie Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline.ie discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Caribbean/Cancun All Inclusive - Anyone do it? - Please Post

Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> The Honeymoon
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gooner
New Wolly

Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2021 1:56 pm    Post subject: Caribbean/Cancun All Inclusive - Anyone do it? - Please Post

Hi Guys.Still trying to decide where to go on honeymoon.Torn between a few different places and pulling our hair out.We like the idea of all inclusve in the caribbean,but are aware that it isn't always what it says on the tin.So we would really appreciate a bit of help here.We were wondering if any of you guys have been and what you experiences have been.I think this tread could help lots of couples out there who are considering all inclusive in the caribbean/cancun .We would be grateful if you include the following in your replies.Please post the bad with the good.

1. Condition of bedroom/suite/bathroom (Please include room type).
2. Food - availability,quality and variety (was room service also included).
3. Drink - availability,quality and variety.
4. Staff and service experience.
5. Extras Included (spa treatments,sports,etc..).
6. Special touches (maybe they brought you drinks to the pool/beach,etc.).
7. General comments of the resort or hotel.
8. Comments on the night life expreience (inside and outside the hotel).
9. Experience of the island in general (beaches,sight seeing,shoping,etc..).
10. Did you get some nasty bills (pay extra for certain food,drinks,etc..).
10. Any other comments.

Thanks
CGJuly05
New Wolly

Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2021 3:05 pm    Post subject:

We got married in July 2005 and went to Moon Palace in Cancun, I couldn't recommend it enough, it was the holiday of a lifetime.

The hotel was amazing the rooms were lovely with a Jacuzi bath in the bedroom, the food was excellend and with 9 restruants to choose from you were spoilt for choice. Cancun was our relaxing part of honeymoon as we went to Las Vegas and New York after that, so we didn't partake in many of the activities, but there are three(i think) free tours with your booking and after that there is loads of choice for things to do. We opted for a snorkling tour, where you drove your own speed boat out to a snorkeling area, it was amazing.

There is a free bus into Cancun where you can visit the sister Hotels and avail of the all-inclusive in these hotels while you visit.

While relaxing at the pool (which we did a lot of), the staff can't do enough for you, non-stop drinks straight to your sun lounger, really nice.

I don't think room service was included, it was availiable, we didn't use it.

We weren't hit with any extra bills, but do watch out for the time share, the rang our room but we just declined and that was that.

We'd love to go back.
BirthdayBrideMarch
Mini Wolly

Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2021 4:19 pm    Post subject:

great to hear the feedback on the Moon Palace CG, we are heading there for a week all inc as part of our honeymoon! Then onto LA and then Vegas - something similar to your own honeymoon!
I have heard nothing but good reports about the Moon Palace Gooner, maybe you should look into it?!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: