Discussion

WeddingsOnline.ie Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline.ie discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

mauritus in august... weather??

Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> The Honeymoon
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dolly6
New Wolly

Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2021 2:51 pm    Post subject: mauritus in august... weather??

anyone been to mauritus in august? its one of the place we are thinking of for our honeymoon but the brochures show the temperature at only 24 degrees celsius? i love my sun hols and have never been anyone thats less that early 30's in temp for summer hols. If anyones been in august can you please let me know how you found it heat wise?
we are finding it very hard to decide on a destion as its a really bad time to be going as the carribean is ruled out with hurricanes and we dont want to do asia or europe so our options are running out.. thanks girls.
Aug Dream
New Wolly

Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2021 3:09 pm    Post subject:

Hiya Dolly6,

We were there from 28th August for 2.5 weeks, ranged between 25 - 27C during the day, with a cooling breeze which was perfect for us, as you were never too hot. It was like a perfect Summers day in Ireland every day. It was much cooler at nighttime - around 16C, I would say or lower sometimes.

So I'm not sure if Mauritius would be for you, if you like it over 30C.

Aug Dream
Pip
New Wolly

Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2021 4:28 pm    Post subject:

Hiya Girls

I was also there from 28th August. Thought the weather was a little dissapointing but the hotel made up for it! It was fantastic and real luxury! Where did you stay?
       Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> The Honeymoon All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: