Discussion

WeddingsOnline.ie Discussion Forums - Relationships

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline.ie discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> Relationships
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sequined spandex
New Wolly

Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2022 5:39 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
suddenly Sequined Spandex threw her two cents worth in

my apologies for offending your delicate little sensibilities, I didn't realise this was an exclusive little section of the thread that only you owned and had exclusive rights to post in?
did you not hop in on this thread in the first place to attack Heflen when it was none of your beeswax either?

if you are getting worked up and swooning about small comments like that I don't know how you'd be able to bring yourself to be posting about getting ridden up the hole.

New Wolly

Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2022 5:44 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Quote:
I had pre cancer had the biopsy and all was sorted, i think this is a common enough procedure nowadays.

I have letz (sp) three times and its absolutly nothing to worry about, its best to catch it early, smears are so important, as the word says PRE - cancer.

Sorry to state this again - it is the digestive tract, not the other place. If it was just that I would not be worried as they can easily do something about it. The fact that I am not able to eat is very distressing and the 2-6 weeks in hospital if it is NOT cancer is scary too.
MRS Mad Woman
Ultimate Wolly

Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2022 5:48 pm    Post subject:

cathy, I think heflen is right you would be better starting this up in another thread, perhaps over in Health & Fitness, because you questions and any advice you may recieve will be swallowed in this one pet.

Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2022 5:48 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Yes Mad Woman thats why iv asked Cathy about it but she hasnt really explained from what she has said I think that this is all she has and she is blowing it up to make a bigger issue out of it.

Im waiting for results again at the moment and couldnt be arsed worrying about it as if its back they can still do something about it.

I hope Cathy is feeling better but i think she is milking it a bit for extra attention.

There's a big difference between a possible precancerous growth in your throat and CIN1/2/3 from a smear. Apart from the obvious difference in locations. CIN is small cell changes.....growth=mass of cells! Leave the girl alone....how do you know she is lying? Innocent until proven guilty?

BTW Hellface is only looking for your reaction....very boring job she must have. Ignore her.

heflen
Funniest User

Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2022 5:50 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Quote:
Yes Mad Woman thats why iv asked Cathy about it but she hasnt really explained from what she has said I think that this is all she has and she is blowing it up to make a bigger issue out of it.

Im waiting for results again at the moment and couldnt be arsed worrying about it as if its back they can still do something about it.

I hope Cathy is feeling better but i think she is milking it a bit for extra attention.

There's a big difference between a possible precancerous growth in your throat and CIN1/2/3 from a smear. Apart from the obvious difference in locations. CIN is small cell changes.....growth=mass of cells! Leave the girl alone....how do you know she is lying? Innocent until proven guilty?

BTW Hellface is only looking for your reaction....very boring job she must have. Ignore her.

I hope Alexis is your handle and not your real name..
MRS Mad Woman
Ultimate Wolly

Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2022 5:54 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
There's a big difference between a possible precancerous growth in your throat and CIN1/2/3 from a smear. Apart from the obvious difference in locations. CIN is small cell changes.....growth=mass of cells!

big difference, I had CIN 3 the last time and was litrally dragged back in to hospital to have them removed.

Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2022 5:56 pm    Post subject:

And I wear shoulder pads with diamonte....got a problem with that?

Cathy1974
New Wolly

Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2022 5:58 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Quote:
There's a big difference between a possible precancerous growth in your throat and CIN1/2/3 from a smear. Apart from the obvious difference in locations. CIN is small cell changes.....growth=mass of cells!

big difference, I had CIN 3 the last time and was litrally dragged back in to hospital to have them removed.

Sorry, did not mean to offend - the surgery is just scary, that is all. I hope that they do not give me a huge scar down my chest and just give me 5 small scars. Also I am petrified of Naso-gastric tubes and I know that there will be a lot of pain afterwards.
Cathy1974
New Wolly

Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2022 5:59 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Quote:

Thanks again - sorry that I am so scared of next week.
heflen
Funniest User

Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2022 6:04 pm    Post subject:

Quote:

Yes. As already stated.
Alexis07
New Wolly

Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2022 6:09 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Quote:

Yes. As already stated.

awh Poor you. Can i remind you that you hijacked Cathy's thread

heflen
Funniest User

Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2022 6:11 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yes. As already stated.

No I didn't. I posted my opinion of Cathy's reaction to the advice given.

Geebags like you came out of the woodwork and the thread turned into attacks on me after you started it.
Alexis07
New Wolly

Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2022 6:17 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yes. As already stated.

Geebags like you came out of the woodwork and the thread turned into attacks on me after you started it.

the only geebag (love that word) around here is you and as a previous poster mentioned, not a sweet smelling one. Now, I'm not getting into this crap with you cos it only makes your life more meaningfull. And you love the attacks!

heflen
Funniest User

Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2022 6:32 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yes. As already stated.

the only geebag (love that word) around here is you and as a previous poster mentioned, not a sweet smelling one. Now, I'm not getting into this crap with you cos it only makes your life more meaningfull. And you love the attacks!

How dya know I 'love the attacks'?
shakira
New Wolly

Posted: Thu Sep 28, 2022 9:53 am    Post subject:

Alexis i never called Cathy a liar, I aked her o explain in more detail about the cancer and told her what id had done to put her mind at ease.

Madwoman I agree with you that abmormal cells are no joke and having them removed was the most painfull experience i have ever gone through as i said i am waiting for results again and if i have to have more removed il def be put to sleep.
       Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> Relationships All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 22 of 24

Jump to: