Discussion

WeddingsOnline.ie Discussion Forums - Relationships

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline.ie discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 22, 23, 24  Next

Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> Relationships
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pink Shoe
Royal Wolly

Posted: Thu Sep 28, 2022 10:29 am    Post subject:

This is a disgrace...you lot are so selfish fighting with each other on cathys tread..if you want to find open up and new tread called Boxing and therefore no one will go into it then right ...

Now get your own thread and leave cathy alone she is going through enough then to have to read your shit too..
soontobewed
Major Wolly

Posted: Thu Sep 28, 2022 10:41 am    Post subject:

Quote:
This is a disgrace...you lot are so selfish fighting with each other on cathys tread..if you want to find open up and new tread called Boxing and therefore no one will go into it then right ...

Now get your own thread and leave cathy alone she is going through enough then to have to read your shit too..

Pink Shoe, you're right. This popped into my head last night and I thought of Cathy, and felt really bad for her. She is going through enough without all this crap.
Cathy I really hope that you feel better soon, and that everything works out for you healthwise, and every other way. There's nothing worse than being unwell, and worse when you don't really know what's going on.
Best of luck with it all, and get well soon! Your health is your wealth!
Keep us updated on how everything goes for you.

Pink Shoe
Royal Wolly

Posted: Thu Sep 28, 2022 10:44 am    Post subject:

txs soontobewed as i didnt think that it was fair on cathy ...
heflen
Funniest User

Posted: Thu Sep 28, 2022 10:49 am    Post subject:

Quote:

Mind your own business and keep your snout out of it.
Pink Shoe
Royal Wolly

Posted: Thu Sep 28, 2022 10:52 am    Post subject:

Quote:
Quote:

no i wont.... not when you are up setting someone on this forem she is not well ...stop thinking about youself and OPEN up a new tread called BOXING and fight in there at least cathy wont have to look at this shit everytime she checks her tread to see if she has got any advice from anyone else ..

and no need to be so nasty..
heflen
Funniest User

Posted: Thu Sep 28, 2022 11:16 am    Post subject:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

no i wont.... not when you are up setting someone on this forem she is not well ...stop thinking about youself and OPEN up a new tread called BOXING and fight in there at least cathy wont have to look at this shit everytime she checks her tread to see if she has got any advice from anyone else ..

and no need to be so nasty..

If you reread the thread, you will see that my initial comment was directed at Cathys reaction to the advice she was given. It was others who then decided to attack me.
shakira
New Wolly

Posted: Thu Sep 28, 2022 11:18 am    Post subject:

You should just ignore her she is only lingering on as she is getting a reaction plus all she manages to come back with are one liners any more than that would wear her out.
miss sixty
Mini Wolly

Location: AKA Gal Bride + Happy out! (changed again as too many happy outs around!)

Posted: Thu Sep 28, 2022 11:22 am    Post subject:

Pink shoe you are dead right. This is an absolute disgrace. I know the posters ment well addressing Heflens comments but this has gone way too far

heflen
Funniest User

Posted: Thu Sep 28, 2022 11:22 am    Post subject:

Quote:
You should just ignore her she is only lingering on as she is getting a reaction plus all she manages to come back with are one liners any more than that would wear her out.

Thanks Shak. I'll try and ignore her from now on, but she just annoys me so much.
shakira
New Wolly

Posted: Thu Sep 28, 2022 11:33 am    Post subject:

Cathy, Have you looked up the internet on they type of cancer they are describing to you, I was in a total panic when my doc called me back and i must say he fucking blew it all out of porportion I alctaully left his office thinking this is it im a gonner.

when i checked it out on the internet i discovered that it was very common and at least that calmed me till i had to go in for the tests.

I know now that what you have is completely different and i also know thats its the waiting to go in is the killer. try the internet and try and stay positive.
Cathy1974
New Wolly

Posted: Thu Sep 28, 2022 9:46 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Cathy, Have you looked up the internet on they type of cancer they are describing to you, I was in a total panic when my doc called me back and i must say he fucking blew it all out of porportion I alctaully left his office thinking this is it im a gonner.

when i checked it out on the internet i discovered that it was very common and at least that calmed me till i had to go in for the tests.

I know now that what you have is completely different and i also know thats its the waiting to go in is the killer. try the internet and try and stay positive.

Hi,

yes, I have looked and it scares me - if it is cancer it is one of the worst ones http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/medical_notes/3244469.stm check the page on survival rates - I do not think that I have it but the treatment to remove the polyp will still be nasty. At least when it is over I will be able to eat again, I puked up so many times today. I just want the next few months to be over.

Thanks again and sorry that I am worried over this.
Holly
Major Wolly

Posted: Fri Sep 29, 2022 9:27 am    Post subject:

Try not to get too freaked out about stuff on the internet. Its very easy to decide you are on deaths door because of some tiny symptom.....

Try not to worry, it will serve no purpose really, easier said then done I know.

Try to stay positive, the worst thing anyone can ever do is give up.

Look after youself, take it day by day, and when you look back in a years time you will realise what a strong person you are and if you survived everything you've been through well you can do anything..... so onwards and upwards
dizzy wannabe
Royal Wolly

Posted: Fri Sep 29, 2022 10:12 am    Post subject:

Quote:

Hi,

yes, I have looked and it scares me - if it is cancer it is one of the worst ones http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/medical_notes/3244469.stm check the page on survival rates - I do not think that I have it but the treatment to remove the polyp will still be nasty. At least when it is over I will be able to eat again, I puked up so many times today. I just want the next few months to be over.

Thanks again and sorry that I am worried over this.

Cathy, for what it's worth, i'd advise you NOT to go looking up statistics in relation to survival rates etc ... it serves no purpose only to stress you out further. Each and every case is different. Unfortunately, I did that when my sisters cancer spread to her lungs, and I spent about a week nearly vomiting in front of my computer because of all the morbid stuff I was reading. Just wait and see what your doctors say, don't go thinking things "could" be this and "might" be that, because you don't know for sure, and until you do, there is no point in worrying. Deal with the facts when you get them, and until then, try not to worry too much about it.

Cathy1974
New Wolly

Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2022 10:38 am    Post subject:

I am going in this afternoon (the hospital confirmed my bed), almost finished packing. Fingers crossed. Am really looking forward to being able to eat again - daddy is saying that he will take us all out to a huge meal in my favorite resteraunt when I am over this.

Good luck to all those brides and husbands to be and those already married.
Cathy1974
New Wolly

Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2022 7:41 pm    Post subject:

I have oesophageal cancer, will have to go for chemo then have my oesophagus removed, home to recouperate before I start chemo.

I also have to decide about freezing my eggs, though if I do there is a higher chance of me dying, problem is that i really want to be a mum - if anyone has any advice?
       Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> Relationships All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 23 of 24

Jump to: