Discussion

WeddingsOnline.ie Discussion Forums - Relationships

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline.ie discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

heart is breaking
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> Relationships
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sarah07
New Wolly

Posted: Tue Oct 24, 2021 4:13 pm    Post subject:

Charli, I feel very sorry for you, but I am actually crying with laughter at the horse comment. Heflen, I take it all back, you are a comedy genius.
charli3309
New Wolly

Posted: Tue Oct 24, 2021 4:40 pm    Post subject:

i actually find heflen seriously irriatating. great if you want to poke fun at other peoples problems
NoHurry
Mini Wolly

Posted: Tue Oct 24, 2021 4:49 pm    Post subject:

She's not poking fun, she's being light hearted.
Alexis07
New Wolly

Posted: Tue Oct 24, 2021 5:15 pm    Post subject:

Calling people "geebags" is light hearted?

sniggywig
New Wolly

Posted: Tue Oct 24, 2021 5:28 pm    Post subject:

Ah Charli3309, You have been to hell and back because of this prick. He just wanted his cake and eat it. I've seen it all before. He wanted you hanging on a thread while he could carry on with someone else behind your back. You are blessed being away from him and have had a very lucky escape. Can you imagine if you have married him, had a couple of kids etc etc. God I hope this swine is suffering for the loss of a fantastic young women who probably loved him more than anyone else ever would. You deserve a medal for what you've been through. You've endured mental torture at the hands of this man. He played you for a fool but you make us all pround at how you have picked yourself right back up and soldiered on. I'm very proud of you. I hope you meet the man of your dreams and get the best in life from here on in. You deserve the most life can give and I hope you will be truly happy from here on in. Good luck with everything and don't give in to this man. You are just toooo good for him.

Mini Wolly

Posted: Tue Oct 24, 2021 7:56 pm    Post subject:

Stay strong Charli.
heflen
Funniest User

Posted: Tue Oct 24, 2021 9:58 pm    Post subject:

Alexis07 wrote:
Calling people "geebags" is light hearted?

Shutup, you geebag.
charli3309
New Wolly

Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2021 9:02 am    Post subject:

sniggywig that was such a nice message!thanks so much :)

I still cant believe it all its like a dream! i remember when i met him i was really cool for a while but then fell for him. the things he used to say to me!then when i moved for him and he proposed i thought wow this is it! thing is now im away from the situation i can REALLY see all the wrong!!BUT i wish i could just detach my emotions!!thats the hardest part. no matter how much i KNOW its the right thing, my heart still aches at how he decived me and how ill never know the whole truth of what happend and why!?all these unanswered q's ! thats whats gettin to me i suppose.

i dont mind lightheartedness but that clearly isnt!she likes insultin people, its her thing! ah well, leave her at it. its boring now.
heflen
Funniest User

Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2021 9:22 am    Post subject:

charli3309 wrote:
its boring now.

You are right. How long ago did you post this thread? Months ago? We still have to listen to you carp on about the horse trader and what you will do about him. Give it a rest.
charli3309
New Wolly

Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2021 9:25 am    Post subject:

HAHA how did i know you were gona say that!!? well heflen heres somethin for ya!! dont bother lookin at the post if u find it so boring!! then you wont have to listen to me 'carp' on any longer!
Murryfinge
Mini Wolly

Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2021 11:45 pm    Post subject:

charli3309 wrote:
HAHA how did i know you were gona say that!!? well heflen heres somethin for ya!! dont bother lookin at the post if u find it so boring!! then you wont have to listen to me 'carp' on any longer!

You tell her Charli.
Anastasia Beaverhausen
New Wolly

Posted: Thu Oct 26, 2021 9:33 am    Post subject:

Hi Charli, I'm thrilled that you've managed to pick yourself up. Its amazing where people find the strength to get through such terrible circumstances, but the human spirit is tough. You're an inspiration to those who just can't see the light at the end of the tunnel, and don't have the strength to realise that these times will pass.

BUT, I just wanted to run this by you..........given the fact that you have so many unanswered questions, do you not think that this baggage and "half-closure" will come against you in the future in another relationship? I would seriously advise you to get answers, just in case your unfinished business with this creep will cause you to question other men's actions and maybe jeopardise your relationship with your future Mr Right?
Pink Shoe
Royal Wolly

Posted: Thu Oct 26, 2021 11:07 am    Post subject:

Hi Charlie,

I hope you are ok, anytime you need to talk just post!

I would not have any more contact with him, I know what your saying about questions and answers, to be honust dont bother, whats the point. I think what you should do now is put this piece of crap behiend you I know its easier said then done but in the long run it does work.

Try and not to question what if or what happened thats in the past and now today is your future, a lot of people live in the past and hold gruges etc etc the only way for you to go forword is to live in the present and if I were you i would try and move on as quick as i can and not to wast any more of your valuable time of this piece of shit.

My sis is gas when she talks about my ex she says things like he is probley fat and bold and then she laughs and I do too as you just never know...

I hope you are ok, anytime you need to talk feel free..

Take care...xxxx
charli3309
New Wolly

Posted: Thu Oct 26, 2021 11:57 am    Post subject:

Hey, yea I can hardly believe it myself :0) Im really proud of myself. Looking back in hindsight I really have gone through hell. I know people do go through worse things in life and I shouldn�t complain, but seriously, in my short life time this is the most horrendous thing Ive ever had to deal with. Maybe it wouldn�t of been so bad if I hadn�t moved countries for him.
I lost a stone in the past few months and I seriously don�t need to lose weight im slim as it is!! Suppose that�s natural though and bound to happen.
To be honest I don�t know how I didn�t fall apart, because I really put heart and soul in to the relationship and himself. So I�m so chuffed I�m beginning to come through it. Ok Im not quite there yet, but doing alright! Ive done loads of things since leaving that house. Started courses, made some good friends, weekends away!Im starting to enjoy myself and I think back to my miserable self when livin in that house with him, oh my god!!! Im so thankful it wasn�t for that long, I really am.

I still think about it all every day but hopefully its fading. I half even pity him because he has lost the best thing he ever had in his life and no one could ever have loved him as much as I did. He has one very messed up life and Im relieved not to be a part of it anymore.

I know what your sayin about unanswered questions, and have already thought about getting the answers but I did text him to meet and nothing back. Im not going to pursue it. Im doing just fine as I am. Ever since I left his house its been one thing after the other its been SO drawn out and Ive heard bits and pieces here and there whether some are true or not, ive heard enough, I know enough. Each bit of info has been like a punch in the stomach so I think ill leave things as they are�.I have told people too that I just don�t want to talk about him anymore. As I know a few people in his area that would gladly like to tell me bits of gossip they have heard but I m really not that interested anymore. Hes worn me down to the bone now. that�s it, end of story with him. (and that�s a lot for me to say that).

If I feel strong and positive now, god knows how ill be like in few more months! Im looking for ward to meeting my true match in the future. Im so young so im not panicing about it!! (yet!!)

Im not takin the slightest bit of shite off of any man again. I do worry though that this experience will cause problems with future men. I really hope it doesn�t  must say though. Don�t think I can ever fully trust a man again 

There is a saying on one of the other posts and I love it. something like you cant truly move on in future relationships unless you let go of past heartaches and failures and its so true.

ANYWAY god sorry there that was a bit of a waffly one! Thanks pink shoe your very kind, and to all of you out there. I wasn�t sure whether to post again or not but I love the website its brill! and I must say with out a DOUBT the advice and kind words have helped me through as well as my friends and familys support. Could not have gotten through without all of ya!!

Ill keep in touch

Take it easy guys
xxx
bridemay
New Wolly

Posted: Thu Oct 26, 2021 12:38 pm    Post subject:

Hi charli3309

Ignore heflen, what goes around comes around. Stay strong and stay away from him. He is doing you no good. Seems to me he is testing the water and making sure you are still there if he wants you. Don't give him that satisfaction. Its over , he can't be trusted so don't bother humering him anymore. Give him a taste of his own medicine. And this depression thing..all attention I had an ex just like that its a way of getting you to chase him again. Harsh as it might sound if he really wanted to do anything he wouldn't contact anyone!
Cut all ties and get out there and meet Mr right he is out there somewhere and even if you don't find him straight away enjoy your time searching!!

Good luck
       Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> Relationships All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 10 of 12

Jump to: