Discussion

WeddingsOnline.ie Discussion Forums - Feedback

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline.ie discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Any May07 brides?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
B2B-May
Mini Wolly

Posted: Fri Aug 11, 2022 11:08 am    Post subject: Any May07 brides?

Hi,

Any May07 brides out there? :)

letty
Mini Wolly

Posted: Fri Aug 11, 2022 4:54 pm    Post subject: wedding

hi there

im getting married 5th may 07, in kilmore quay, although we are from dublin we decided to try out of dublin and we found a lovely place in kilmore quay,,
just have to squeeze out a little baby first - wasnt in the agenda - but hey we are excited,,,,

where and when are you getting married??? have you got your dress...

ive most things organised - ive never been so organised, i wanted to have as much done as i could before the nipper arrives,,,,,so i can give he/she my undivided attention,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

my dress arrives in november - have till may to squeeze into it,,,, god what a mission.....

have a nice weekend!!!!!
MAY BRIDE 07
New Wolly

Posted: Fri Aug 11, 2022 9:17 pm    Post subject:

Yeah I am getting married on the 8th May 07. Time is flying in at the minute .

Have the my dress and the bridesmaid dresses picked . There is nothing else I can do now until January as I am going abroad to get married and cant do any of the legal side of it until then .
ram07
Mini Wolly

Posted: Fri Aug 11, 2022 9:36 pm    Post subject:

Hi Im the 19th,

Rocks
Mini Wolly

Posted: Sat Aug 12, 2022 6:23 pm    Post subject:

Hi Girls I'm the 12th of May 07 as am so excited the time seems too be flying which I'm glad about cos I'm really looking forward to the big day. Have the following booked - church, hotel, church singers, photographer, videographer, cars, dj, flowers- including church flowers, rings, my dress, bridesmaid dresses, mens suits, make up artist, favours, invitations, cake and honeymoon. Still have to go out and find a flower girl dress and get the mass booklets and someone to our hairs but everything else i have to do can't be done until nearer the time.

Enjoy the run up to the big day girls would like to hear from any mre MAy 07 brides and how they are getting on :D

Posted: Sat Aug 12, 2022 8:02 pm    Post subject:

I'm May 19th,same as you rac...
I can't wait girls, Haven't started looking at dresses yet, I'm learning to drive and It will be my treat when I am able to drive to places myself ;)

B2B-May
Mini Wolly

Posted: Sun Aug 13, 2022 10:31 pm    Post subject:

We're the 25th May - can't wait :D

Have church, hotel, photographer, church music, band, DJ, make-up artist all booked - should have videograpaher booked by next weekend, H2B is taking care of honeymoon. Haven't found "THE" dress yet :?

Still plenty to do, but am happy with the progress so far - everyone keeps telling me that the time will fly by until May 07 and I hope they're right cos I'm so excited about it :D

It's great to talk to other people who have to wait until May 07 for their big days too and to find out how everyone's doing. :D

Charlotte Murphy
New Wolly

Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2022 10:36 am    Post subject: May 07 Brides

Hi Getting Married on the 4th. Just decided in the last 2 weeks. Can't wait though.

Have the Church, Priest, Hotel, Band booked. Not bad for 10 days!!

Haven't even started to look for a dress.
B2B-May
Mini Wolly

Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2022 12:14 pm    Post subject:

Congratulations Charlotte,

You're off to a good start alright - where are you having your ceremony/reception?

We are getting married outside of both our parishes and so need to find a priest too. We're going to talk to a priest from my parish this weekend about performing our ceremony, so fingers crossed!

:D

LR
Mini Wolly

Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2022 12:58 pm    Post subject: May 07

I'm the 11th May in Cabra Castle - I can't wait!!!

Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2022 4:05 pm    Post subject:

Hi LR,

Was at H2B's cousin's wedding in Cabra Castle 2 years ago and it was gorgeous. Weather was great, so people were able to have a walk around the grounds in between dinner and dancing. Food was great and the function room was lovely too.

Enjoy! :D

cyberfee
New Wolly

Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2022 9:41 pm    Post subject:

Hey Ram07 and Brideee,

We're May 19th 2007 too. Yippee. Can't wait. Have you much done yet?

I have ordered dress, car, got bridesmaid/flowergirl dresses and booked band. And obviously booked our reception - the Summerhil House Hotel in Enniskerry.

Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2022 9:17 am    Post subject:

Have you all booked your videographers?

We're hoping to have ours booked by next week - have narrowed it down to Richard Gill, DC Media or John Cook Productions....
:D

stressdbride2b
New Wolly

Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2022 11:52 am    Post subject:

Hey,

We are getting married in Seville in Spain in May 07, and we have everything booked except for flights (only available recently) and legal paperwork.

where abouts are you getting married?

Two of my sisters got married abroad in the last two years, Lanzarote and Sorrento, and we just couldn't contemplate doing an Irish wedding after this, it's soooo exciting isn't it!!

are you having many? when's the baby due? I'd say that was a shock was it!
bride2007
New Wolly

Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2022 5:35 pm    Post subject:

Hi, I'm May 18th and I'm worried now as don't have half as much done as the rest of you!! We've decided on the reception venue and I think I found my dress but that's about it! We also found a church we like but the PP is being sticky about the time. He will only allow 1pm and we want 4pm so we're gonna try and get the priest who's marrying us to waiver on that. We're getting married in Donegal - we're my fiance's from - and we're only having about 55 people. I'm trying to find a band for the evening. We like jazz, swing but it's hard to find a nice band who will come to Donegal and not charge us a fortune. Has anyone any ideas???

Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> Feedback All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: