Discussion

WeddingsOnline.ie Discussion Forums - Relationships

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline.ie discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

What to do with unfaithful h2b?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> Relationships
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bucketofchips
Mini Wolly

Posted: Mon Oct 02, 2022 9:31 am    Post subject:

Quote:
Quote:

I would approach that girl, and very camly ask her would she do you a great favour and tell you the truth on this, be sure conceal any hatred you have towards her tho or she could clam up.

I think you should call around to her house - maybe a Sunday morning? Everyone's always at home on a Sunday morning. (and make sure you are totally glammed up and looking great).

Sorry but I think this is a ridiculous idea - approaching this woman is only including her in your life. If you approach her you'll make a fool out of yourself. On a side note, I honestly don't think any women who may be having an affair with a married man, is really going to care 'who looks better'... the fact she's been able to lure a married man away from his wife is enough of a 'prize' in itself. Thinking this way is simlilar in mind to a 16 year old...

This is an issue between the OP and her husband. All communication regarding this issue should only between the 2 of them.
miss sixty
Mini Wolly

Location: AKA Gal Bride + Happy out! (changed again as too many happy outs around!)

Posted: Mon Oct 02, 2022 12:14 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
This is an issue between the OP and her husband. All communication regarding this issue should only between the 2 of them.

Yes but fact is he will probably lie about having an affair if he is having one. She is about to marry this guy and she has every right to do whatever she has to do in order to make sure she is doing the right thing. I that means she hires a PI or personally follows him herself then so be it! She needs to know the truth and she need not feel guilty for hunting it out.

Carrie Bradshaw
New Wolly

Posted: Mon Oct 02, 2022 1:41 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
MonaghanBribe, talk to him and see what he says before you do anything else

this is the best and only advice you should follow..As for hiring a PI..WHT?? So, just for arguments sake she did hire the PI, and it turns out that he's not having an affair..Does she turn around and then tell the h2b that she had hired the PI to follow him or does she say nothing, and pretend it never happened? Or tell him?
Shivers25
Mini Wolly

Posted: Mon Oct 02, 2022 2:01 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Are you for real? You must be just looking for attention

WTF???

Are YOU for real Skippy?? You obviously live with rose tinted glasses on. Unfortunately things like this happen. Welcome to the real world!!!!

Like this poor girl would use something like this to gain attention....get a grip.

You can't just say that you would leave your h2b if you suspected him of cheating....your head might say that but what about your heart??? Well judging by your post you don't have one.

Leave the poor girl alone

Jolee
Mini Wolly

Posted: Mon Oct 02, 2022 2:20 pm    Post subject:

Go Shivers25.

Skippy you should be ashamed of yourself.

Iva Bait
New Wolly

Posted: Mon Oct 02, 2022 3:22 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
So, just for arguments sake she did hire the PI, and it turns out that he's not having an affair..Does she turn around and then tell the h2b that she had hired the PI to follow him or does she say nothing, and pretend it never happened? Or tell him?

You don't hire a PI unless you have something suspicious going on. If she hires a PI and there's nothing going on, then she keeps quiet about it and learns a lesson from it. That she shouldn't be so suspicious over something that must have been perfectly innocent in the first place.

I find it hard to believe that so many people think PIs are only for the telly. They're a part of everyday life.
monaghanbride
New Wolly

Posted: Mon Oct 02, 2022 4:10 pm    Post subject:

Skippy you are a rude and ignorant woman. I have plenty of respect for myself, hence trying to get to the bottom of this problem and sorting it all out. How dare you say those things. Why would this be a great way of getting attention. I could think of alot better and nicer ways of getting it.
I sincerly hope youre never faced with any troubles in your life because if you are you deserve no sympathy. With an attitude like that i dread to think what man you have attracted. God im so angry.
Carrie Bradshaw
New Wolly

Posted: Mon Oct 02, 2022 4:13 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
God im so angry.

Look, ignore the comments that you find offensive and take on the advice you find helpful/constructive..
How are things now anyway? Have you had it out with himself?
monaghanbride
New Wolly

Posted: Mon Oct 02, 2022 4:54 pm    Post subject:

Well we havent seen much of each other in the past week due to work and family committments. We did have a night out on Saturday but it was drink fuelled so thought it best not to bring up that kind of conversation. I did check his phone yesterday mrning and nothing from any woman so it really put my mind at rest as he had text saved from the last few weeks. Most of them were from me!!
So for the moment im monitoring it. I will keep checking his phone when i can and keep an eye on him, if something comes up then ill confront him straight away. I know it sounds terrible that i have to keep an eye on him but i think i can do this for a few weeks just to make sure.
I love this man with all my heart and i want us to be together. I dont want to jump the gun just yet incase it is innocent or incase it is a case of a girl texting him and hes ignoring it. I will keep you all updates with how it progresses. thank you all (except for Skippy!) for your kind words and advice. It really helps to gget other peoples point of view and its sometimes not best to mention these things to family and friends. But seriously girls thanks so much, i really do appreciate it .xx
monaghanbride
New Wolly

Posted: Mon Oct 02, 2022 4:55 pm    Post subject:

Well we havent seen much of each other in the past week due to work and family committments. We did have a night out on Saturday but it was drink fuelled so thought it best not to bring up that kind of conversation. I did check his phone yesterday mrning and nothing from any woman so it really put my mind at rest as he had text saved from the last few weeks. Most of them were from me!!
So for the moment im monitoring it. I will keep checking his phone when i can and keep an eye on him, if something comes up then ill confront him straight away. I know it sounds terrible that i have to keep an eye on him but i think i can do this for a few weeks just to make sure.
I love this man with all my heart and i want us to be together. I dont want to jump the gun just yet incase it is innocent or incase it is a case of a girl texting him and hes ignoring it. I will keep you all updates with how it progresses. thank you all (except for Skippy!) for your kind words and advice. It really helps to gget other peoples point of view and its sometimes not best to mention these things to family and friends. But seriously girls thanks so much, i really do appreciate it .xx
hunky_dorey
Mini Wolly

Posted: Mon Oct 02, 2022 6:49 pm    Post subject:

oh my god, seriously monaghanbride, you have got to have it out with him. how can you carry on with him knowing you saw those texts on his phone. I just don't get how the hell you have managed to keep quiet about it. I'm sure he is deleted texts he is getting from her if he is seeing someone else. I kinda agree with skippy here (or maybe she said it on another post) but women who let men get away with these things bring it on themselves.
Jean1
New Wolly

Posted: Mon Oct 02, 2022 9:07 pm    Post subject:

Its all very well and good to say you will just monitor the situation but this is going to just eat away at you until you get it sorted once and for all no matter how much you tell yourself that you are ok about it.
I would be afraid that he would be deleting the texts and thats why you didnt see them. Just be careful hon
Sticks'nStones
~WOL-Queen~

Posted: Tue Oct 03, 2022 5:37 am    Post subject:

You need to be more mature here - you need to talk to him about this straight away and let him know what you are thinking.
Do not accuse him of anything just let him know what you have told us and how it looks to you.

For God's sake if you are marrying this man you have to be able to trust him with every single aspect of your life, and your plan to make sure he is not cheating is to "monitor things"

Get it sorted - no point in waiting for the worst to happen.

MPA

chichi
Major Wolly

Posted: Tue Oct 03, 2022 6:22 am    Post subject:

Hey Monaghan bride,

First of all, don't mind skippy. She just likes to stir things up and annoy people for the sake of it. Only you know the whole dynamics of the situation, so go with your gut on it. Of course I would say you really need to do somthing about it to find out the truth.

My advice is - as you know, you have got to find out for certain. Whether this be by finding concrete evidance, confronting h2b or the woman in question - at the end of the day its up to you - and its an awful decision for you to have to make.

What would I do?...1. PI if I could afford one 2. confront h2b (calmly) with your suspicions and if I still wasn't happy 3. confront the woman in question.....

Wish you the very best of luck in this, and I hope that he is being faithful to you. Stay strong, and remember we're here if you need us....and do your best to look after yourself.

Skippy
Mini Wolly

Posted: Tue Oct 03, 2022 7:14 am    Post subject:

First of all I am not on here to stir shit. Far from it. I can't apologise for for what I said. I just have a very direct way of talking to people. I cannot beat around the bush when it is so obvious what the answer is.

We are doing her no favours be telling her to be strong and hang in there. She needs to confront him once and for all. You don't need PI's. You will be able to tell from the look on his face and you will no longer be stressing yourself to pieces. It just seems so easy to me!

And if I make you angry Monaghan you have no idea how angry it makes me to read about a young woman whose partner might be taking her for a ride but won't confront him and let him have it or at least get it off her chest.

If you can't speak to him about this then you should not even contemplate marrying him.

I do have a heart but I reserve my love and feelings for those I know are worthy of them and won't hurt me, namely my husband. And of course I have had problems in my life, I do live in the real world!
       Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> Relationships All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: