Discussion

WeddingsOnline.ie Discussion Forums - Relationships

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline.ie discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

HELP CONFUSED
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> Relationships
View previous topic :: View next topic  
whistler
New Wolly

Posted: Mon Oct 09, 2021 9:51 am    Post subject:

Thanks for all of your support and advice. We went out for a few quiet drinks at the weekend and things were fine. He has suggested that we go out next weekend and do a pub crawl and go to a night club! Recipe for disaster. I was thinking of going along with it anyway wait for the wild eyes and abuse to start and then walk. I am not trying to be cruel to him but if I go about it this way he won't be able to sweet talk me around to staying again. As I have said previously I have told him that once more and I'm gone and I think it is just a matter of time, I really don't think he can change on this one and sorry won't cut it anymore.

Again thanks a million for all your advice and support. I just wish I wasn't in limbo anymore.

Posted: Thu Oct 19, 2021 8:06 pm    Post subject:

Hi, Whistler, are you ok?

New Wolly

Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2021 10:29 am    Post subject:

Hi Number1cat,
Thanks for caring.
He wasn't feeling well last Saturday night. We went for a meal and then were supposed to go to a pub other than the same one we've been going to since we have been going out(it's an old mans pub, the people are lovely and it is always a good night there). Haven't been to a pub other than this one with him want to see what the young places are like I ain't old yet. I gave in to him and said we could go in there for 1, was no sign of him to move out of there though. And as he wasn't feeling great there was no night club and just home.

He was planning on having this weekend a quiet one and suggested going to the cinema but I have convinced him that we should go out Saturday night as we didn't get do what we planned last week.

I have never looked forward to going out with him to the pub as I usually feel sick at the thoughts of what will inevitably ruin an otherwise good night out. But now I have built myself up and am ready to deal with it when it happens so I'm just waiting patiently.

Thanks again number1cat for your concern, I'll let you know when I have things sorted out

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: