For Professional DJs Nationwide

belladonna galway - don't bother!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> Vendors & Suppliers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aislinn C
Major Wolly

Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2021 9:26 am    Post subject:

Actually I think I did find the dress I wanted but she was very nice to us the second time we went back . I have no idea why but I wasn;t dealing directly with her so maybe that was it. I was in Mozaina in Claregalway that same day and she has a good few dresses in there and its a nice shop. There is two ladies there to help you . There are two dressing rooms at the back and my only complaint is they were both being used while i was there so both of us had to use the same mirror and spent most of the time looking at eachother. Its hard not to and there was feck all room for the people who were with us. Other than that it was anice place and the people working there are quite helpful aswell.

Happy shopping

hubble
New Wolly

Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2021 9:38 am    Post subject:

Nube, Its beautiful, simple and classy, I love it. Let me know how you get on with the other shops. I will be prepared for the New Yr and my dress shopping.
brideeee
Mini Wolly

Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2021 9:39 am    Post subject:

Hey nube,
Really like the dress you have picked out, I like the simple lines.
Just a word on june Bride, the reason there is a 50% sale is because they are closing down. She is not taking any more orders and the sale is on the dresses in the shop already, she will dry clean them and have them altered to your size. I couldn't believe it when she told me, she's been there for so long,
best of luck,
xx brideeee

hubble
New Wolly

Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2021 9:39 am    Post subject:

Ais. C, Congrats on finding your dress. Another item off the list
Aislinn C
Major Wolly

Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2021 10:17 am    Post subject:

thanks hubble am delighted. Going back on saturday with two of my BM's to show them and make sure its the one and if so and I still love it will order it so can;t wait now

luvlylili
New Wolly

Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2021 2:14 pm    Post subject:

Have any of ye tried Ultimate bride in roscommon town? it is a new bridal shop with absolutley fab dresses...
u walk into the store first and on the first floor its all bridesmaid dresses and u dont need an appointment for bridesmaids.. which i find excellent.. cuz most appointments are only for a hour and thats not enough time for brides and bridesmaids in my opinion...

anyway... on saturday i had a appointment for ultimate bride for 3pm... my mum, aunt, myself and two of my bridesmaids came with me which the store had no problems with at all, they were lovely to us all, some bridal shops i rang only allow 2 people with u when u are trying on bridal gowns.. anyway of course i was half hour late i rang them to apologise and said i would be there soon, they were great to me, saying it wasnt a problem and take my time.. i was meetin my mum, aunt and bridesmaid there, and they had got there 15 mins before me and were all brought upstairs to the bridal suite and were offered tea/coffee drinks and there was chocolates there all all, big white leather sofa it was fab, when i finally arrived the girls working there couldnt have been nicer, they just laughed and said u cant be this late on the day! it made me feel at ease! one girl stayed upstairs with us, helping to pick dresses and helping me try them on etc... she couldnt have been more helpful.. my appointment finished at 4.35 so i still got the hour, now im not sure if thats because there appointments are an hour and a half or because the next bride wasnt due in till 4.35 but i cant reccommend them enough they were absolutely lovely the way i bridal shop should be, i felt at ease and they had lovely songs playing in the background at one stage westlifes u raise me up was on and i was in a dress nearly in fluids!!!!

They were lovely, honest, and extremely helpful in everyway possible!

Contact details: 0906628912 Niamh or Vanessa

Address: Harrison Court Centre
Roscommon
Aislinn C
Major Wolly

Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2021 2:24 pm    Post subject:

sounds like a lovely place luvlylili just like a bridal shop should be

Schrodinger's cat
Royal Wolly

Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2021 2:26 pm    Post subject:

June Bride is closing down ! No way

Junebride2007
Mini Wolly

Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2021 11:10 am    Post subject:

luvlylilli

Great to hear that feedback, I have made an appointment for there in a few weeks. Im very excited after reading your report.
Did you get your dress there in the end? or are you still looking

nube
New Wolly

Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2021 8:37 am    Post subject:

Hi Guys

Feedback from this weekend....... I have to say thankfully this weekend dress shopping was a little less stressful than last weekend

Mozarina in Claregalway - v.v. good - they get a big thumbs up from me. Apt only but they didn't push you out hte door if you went over the hour. The girl that was helping us was fantastic I have to say - she really listened to what I was looking for and suggested some dresses that I would never have tried on and they looked well so I now have more thinking to do

June Brides in Loughrea - no apt. Though the set up is very weird - I don't know what its like during the week but on Saturday they had 2 young wans helping usand waxing lyrical about what looked lovely on me etc etc when clearly it didn't suit. June herself was there but spent most of hte time sitting in the front room on her own. The dresses are all in those plastic covers and in what I can only describe as wardrobes. The whole place is very shabby but don't let that put you off as they have some lovely dresses and even nicer prices !!

Still haven't seen the one

Going to the wedding fairs in the Ardilaun and Claregalway in the next few weeks and hopefully will spot something there

luvlylili
New Wolly

Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2021 9:39 am    Post subject:

after visting ULTIMATE BRIDE IN ROSCOMMON two weeks ago, i had tried on a wedding dress i really liked but decided to go home and think about it i could not get the dress out of my head so went back up there on Friday to try it on and i loved it, i was dealing with vanessa and she was so professional and honest and gave myself and my mum time to talk, she could not have been more helpful, all the staff are just lovely, i can not speak high enough of them and niamh the girl that owns it, is great to deal with, so friendly and welcoming, no awkwardness at all like some shops i went to some of the women were so rude and i felt uncomfortable..
i got my dress in there and my 3 bridesmaid dresses and then they told me because i was getting my brides dresses and bridesmaids dresses there they give a complimentary flower girl dress, i couldnt believe it i was thrilled, the flower girl dress was fab its ivory and they can get the sash around the waist and the sequences on the dress to match my bridesmaids colours.. i highly reccommend any bride who can go here.. do.. its worth it..
Junebride2007
Mini Wolly

Posted: Tue Oct 24, 2021 1:26 pm    Post subject:

Gosh, thats great Luvlylili. How nice of them to give the flower girl dress for free. Really looking forward to going to that bridal shop.

Aislinn C
Major Wolly

Posted: Tue Oct 24, 2021 3:11 pm    Post subject:

sounds great luvlylili lets have a look at the dress.

am going to go to those fairs aswell nube just to have a look thought i ordered my dress on saturday in tracy bridal and am delighted with it

rebeccaw
New Wolly

Posted: Sun Nov 12, 2021 12:33 pm    Post subject: belladonna

i got my dress in belladonna in galway and also got my bms. i did have to wait 3 weeks for a Sat app but it was well worth the wait. they have lovely dressses and their bridal suite is very private. The staff are very professional and really make you and your family special. I travelled from Dublin as I had heard so much about Belladonna. They don't have raoils and rails of dresses as they keep their dresses very up to date. After being in other shops the experience was great.
hubble wrote:
I popped in there a few weeks ago for a quick look with my bm. We were'nt dress shopping but had been in the pharmacy next door and were on our way back to the car. I was not too impressed either, very small space located over a school uniform shop. Can't understand why they would'nt invest in a bigger space. Talked to the girl working there at the time. She said they had a room at the back with the bridal dresses, but I would have to make an appointment to come back and see the dresses, and try them on. I was'n impressed at all. It was as if she was trying to put me off, advising me to phone in November as they travel to England in October to some bridal fair to get new stock. Myself and my bm were blown away as we both have lived in Califonia for a few years and could'nt get over the lack of customer service especially for a bridal shop. In the States they would be jumping all over you and nearly trip you to prevent you from leaving the shop. Did you visit any other bridal shops in Galway? I have'nt visited any others after that visit to Belladona. May just leave it til I am in the States again. However, if you had any good experiences let me know.
april07
New Wolly

Posted: Sun Nov 12, 2021 10:13 pm    Post subject: Re: belladonna galway - don't bother!

fagiolo wrote:
Went there to look for bridesmaids dresses last saturday. waste of time, tiny collection, 15 dresses. Also has anyone else been there, did I miss a room or something? I couldn't see any bridal gowns. its a joke of a place and I felt bad for dragging the bms there.

Wow, thats a bit harse, saying "don't bother" - just because you went in without an appointment, hence not seeing the bridal gowns and didn't check if it was worth bringing your bms first. Everyone to their own, but thats someone's business you are wreaking by that post.

Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> Vendors & Suppliers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: