Discussion

WeddingsOnline.ie Discussion Forums - Relationships

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline.ie discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

My sweet H2B...

Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> Relationships
View previous topic :: View next topic  
b2baug2007
New Wolly

Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2021 1:03 am    Post subject: My sweet H2B...

I just thought I'd post something nice about my H2B tonight... I had the worst day ever at work today (time of month plus work pressures). Sent H2B a text telling him that I was in foul humour and couldn't wait to get home to him so he could hug me and cheer me up. When I got home, he had gone to loads of rounds to have a beautiful dinner ready for us and had a lovely fire lit in the sitting room. We ate dinner by candle-light and had such a lovely relaxing evening together. Now he's at work and I'm sitting here thinking what a great guy he is so I thought I'd share it with you! I'm just so happy I've got him! Any other nice stories about your other halves, please feel free to share. After all, we are married / going to marry them, it's good to point out why we love them so much!

Clucky
Royal Wolly

Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2021 8:51 am    Post subject:

cant think of one at the moment but my god your elmo is hypnotic

Jenny0305
New Wolly

Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2021 8:57 am    Post subject:

Lucky you!! Jeepers I dream about my husband doing something romantic like that but honestly never, it's just not his way. I hint and suggest but to no avail...you have one of the good ones!!
Shrub
Mini Wolly

Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2021 9:47 am    Post subject:

I cannot wait to get home this evening and relax with him,as long as i am with him then all is good

Your elmo is excellent
New Years Eve Bride
Royal Wolly

Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2021 10:03 am    Post subject:

Jenny0305 wrote:
Lucky you!! Jeepers I dream about my husband doing something romantic like that but honestly never, it's just not his way. I hint and suggest but to no avail...you have one of the good ones!!

Me too, but he has his own ways, can't think of any at the mo, but love him anyway.

Joleigh
Royal Wolly

Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2021 10:17 am    Post subject:

Ok, I'm gonna be all mushy and soppy today, but I'm not normally so one day wont kill me!

It was my birthday yesteday and H2B got me a printer for my camera which he gave me last weekend and hes taking me to dunboyne castle tomorrow night (which I thought was plenty!). Then I got home from work and he had got me creams from Jo Malone which I really wanted, the New Boss Femme perfume which I love and ...wait for it... a karaoke machine! With loads of cds that have brill songs on them.

Then we got a chinese and I crowed away for the night on my karaoke machine!! (I was gonna get one for christmas, but he'll have to think of something else now hehe!).

B2BAug2007, I love your Elmo!! So cute.

Jenny0305
New Wolly

Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2021 10:52 am    Post subject:

Awwwwwwwwwww!!!! That is so nice.

My b'day was hardly noted I think he even played golf!! Think I will show him what your husband did for you!
Clucky
Royal Wolly

Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2021 1:57 pm    Post subject:

my birthday is next week and i am expecting a voucher - picked by his mother

Foxy Cardinal
New Wolly

Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2021 2:27 pm    Post subject:

My H2B has his moments too, I must admit.

He was in a car accident about 7 weeks ago. As he lost his car, I've been driving him into work for the last 3 weeks and then catch the bus from where he works into town. This means I'm getting up at 6am, which for me is rather early. Anyway, ever since I've started doing it, he gets up about 10 mins before me and has a slice of toast and a cup of tea ready for me.
Johanna
New Wolly

Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2021 3:44 pm    Post subject:

My H2B isn't big into gestures but he's very kind and very soft with those close to him. A few years ago, I used to feed this homeless cat near our apartment and then found the cat dead, one evening, as I was walking home. Someone had thankfully put him onto a wall, away from the road. I was very upset and came home and told H2B. The thing that was upsetting me most was the poor cat being left on a wall and then probably being thrown into a bin by the bin collectors. H2B just said 'don't worry, I'll bury him' and he went off in his car, got the dead cat, drove to his parent's house and buried the cat in their back garden!! He never dismisses anything that's upsetting me or worrying me and that's why I love him so much.
MrsRed
Mini Wolly

Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2021 4:47 pm    Post subject:

Awwwhh aren't they the best.
My lovely man did something lovely for me today. Big event at work, big chiefs in to give a briefing session lots to do. PUt on my suit (with skirt not trousers as usual) went in looking all suited and booted. Looking confident is good for being confident I always find. Of course am running around work like blue arsed fly only to find that my skirt has ripped up the seam at the back and now when I walk people can see my crotch! Ring hubby in panic and he drives into my place and drops off matching suit trousers to me. I belt into the toilets to change into the trousers and something drops out of the bag, its a little note saying how he loves me, more than he loves days off and he does love his days off!
b2baug2007
New Wolly

Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2021 10:38 pm    Post subject:

Clucky wrote:
my god your elmo is hypnotic

heehee ELMO ROCKS! Lovely to hear your stories.. I love the one about the little note! Thats so sweet!

Sus
New Wolly

Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2021 3:56 pm    Post subject: My sweet Man

My H2B is a total sweetheart as well he acts like such a macho man when he's at work or with his brothers but when he's visiting me at my house he's a dote. A few months ago I was going through a really tough time personally and at work and he was just there for me the whole time taking me out for meals and sitting up at night with me if I was upset. A few days I was wrecked and he said go to bed and when I got up he had the whole house tidyed hoovered and everything considering he doesn't live with me yet I think he's a star. Thankfully Im over that now but he's still a dote he stayed at mine last night he was off work today and I was talking to him there and he was cutting my lawn cause he knew I was dreading it. I could go on and on but I wont lets just say I love him to bits and I cant wait to spend the rest of my life with him cause I know he'll always mind me.
kazh
Mini Wolly

Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2021 6:04 pm    Post subject:

My H2b has this knack of saying the right things at just the right time. I have been stressing recently about where to go for honeymoon as you pay that much you want it perfect dont' you?! We are getting married in June and the place we are looking at it is their rainy season then, so I said that I didn't know what to do as what if it rained alot and wasn't perfect! So he replyed that it didn't matter because it would be perfect as we would be there together which would make it perfect!!

He also calls me pet in such a way I just melt in his arms!!!!

Buffygirl
Mini Wolly

Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2021 9:44 am    Post subject:

H2b has often locked me out of the kitchen and cooks up a storm (although makes a huge mess in the process). He won't let me out then. Sometimes I come home to find him hoovering furiously and then he gets all annoyed that I spoiled his surprise at cleaning up the house.

Other times he just texts me out of the blue to say he loves me or like the other night, he came in with a take away, bottle of vino and a box of my favourite choccies and told me to put my feet up.

Bless....

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> Relationships All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: