Discussion

WeddingsOnline.ie Discussion Forums - Hen & Stag

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline.ie discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Restaurant in Barca

Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> Hen & Stag
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boyler
New Wolly

Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2021 12:14 pm    Post subject: Restaurant in Barca

Hi Girls, can anyone suggest a good restaurant in Barcelona for my hens!
megan37
New Wolly

Posted: Thu Oct 26, 2021 8:53 am    Post subject: hi

There were some good threads about barcelona back in August- look up the search button, i had my hens in barcelona and there is a lot of restaurant recommendations on the threads!!!

[quote]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.toptable.co.uk/details.cfm?rid=2443

another nice restaurant is shoko

http://www.shoko.biz/

this is a lovely restaurant too and it turns into a night club- they actually have their own VIP area, but i think you need to buy a bottle champers per 4 people.

I have looked into so many of the restaurants, so if you have any place in mind let me know and i can give you the location and some info.

best of luck

Quote:

Hi,
I am just back from my hens in Barcelona and i have to say i would highly recommend going.
We stayed in a hotel just off the Ramblas which was really central and close to the bridal shop where i was collecting my wedding dress- home safe and sound now!! Fab!
There were 29 of us and we dressed up in the blue t-shirts and blue cow-boy hats and walked to the hard rock cafe. Stayed there for the night because there were so many of us and it stayed open until 3am- we had loads of drink and later in d night we played the dare games and H2B questions- we had gas crack!
On the way home, we did irish dancing and mess busking and got some spanish to join in- took us and hour to do a 10 min walk.
Saturday morning everyone did their own thing like shopping/ beach/ sightseeing.
Sat night we all wore our own dresses etc and headed to the world trade centre- had dinner in Sugar Club in our own private lounge- CBM dressed me up in hula grass skirt, coconuts and all the gear and the other 28 were wearing all the hula anklets and wrist bands and hairbands.
The restaurant then turns into a night club and they reserved an area for us and we drank and danced the whole night- everyone had a ball!!!
So to all new B2B's- highly recommend- hotel and flights were �440 peak season- so that was grand!!!
If anyone needs infor send me a PM.
Viva Barcelona

Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> Hen & Stag All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: