Discussion

WeddingsOnline.ie Discussion Forums - Relationships

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline.ie discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Pill query??

Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> Relationships
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ocean
New Wolly

Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2021 12:12 pm    Post subject: Pill query??

Hi Girlies

Just wondering is it dodgy if dont take the pill at the same time every day, i usually take it in the afternoon (3.00) but the last two weeks have been taking it between 3 - 8 pm??[/list]
pluppy
Royal Wolly

Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2021 12:16 pm    Post subject:

i think its meant to work better if you take it at the same time and in the evenings, i've heard
i take it when i go to bed so thats roughly between 9 and 12ish, so i'd say you're fine

kitten
Major Wolly

Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2021 1:40 pm    Post subject:

it should be ok though it would be better if you took it at the same time everyday. a problem would arise if you forgot one entirely and wouldn't know when the twelve-hour limit should end.

Alexis07
New Wolly

Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2021 2:54 pm    Post subject:

It depends if you are on the mini pill or an ordinary combined pill. I take you are on a combined one which means you have to take it "roughly" at the same time every day but you actually can be up to 12 hours late in taking it.

Pluppy, it doesn't work any better if you take it in the evening. it doesn't matter what time of the day you take it.

Murryfinge
Mini Wolly

Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2021 2:54 pm    Post subject:

It depends on the pill. With some of them you only have a six hour 'window' within which to take it in order to ensure protection. Read the leaflet carefully to see and don't take any risks.
ocean
New Wolly

Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2021 3:02 pm    Post subject:

Thanks girls

Ya Alexis07 im on the combined pill. It mentions the 12 hour lapse on the leaflet, dosent say anything bout 6 hours, just wanted to be sure, think will be extra careful between now and next pack just to be sure!!
       Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> Relationships All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: