Discussion

WeddingsOnline.ie Discussion Forums - Hen & Stag

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline.ie discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Hen in Kilkenny - kitty contribution???

Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> Hen & Stag
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thereseeen
New Wolly

Posted: Tue Oct 24, 2021 3:10 pm    Post subject: Hen in Kilkenny - kitty contribution???

Hi I am trying to organise my sisters Hen party for December 15th. There are 12 of us and we've booked 2 of the Wallslough cottages. I've also booked dinner on the Saturday.
I'm about to send all the details out to the other ladies invited and to tell them how much money they will need to contribute for accom, and other bits and pieces.
The bridesmaides have agreed to out in some extra money for food teh next morning but what is the average/reasonable amount to ask the other ladies to contribute?

also does anyone know of a stripper in Kilkenny and how much it would cost?
rio
Major Wolly

Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2021 6:44 pm    Post subject:

i was at a hen there a few weeks back, it's lovely. i wouldn't bother with cooking next day, we just headed into town for breakfast, saved us having to clean. where did ya book for the meal? i book the a chinese restaurent and there 11 of us dressed up as cops, the give us free champagne and sang songs on a guitar and the restaurant was full. also had loads of food and drinks and it worked out about 35 a head

Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> Hen & Stag All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: