Discussion

WeddingsOnline.ie Discussion Forums - Hen & Stag

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline.ie discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

hen in ennis

Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> Hen & Stag
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cuddlesxxx
Mini Wolly

Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2021 4:39 pm    Post subject: hen in ennis

had my hen in ennis last weekend and it was brill except for the nightclub very rough had to leave early . anyway had the meal in seasons 52 was amazing and the staff were so nice. They girls dressed me up in gear but very classy gear and they gave me a book with all photos and they wrote seperate pieces in it aswell was very emotional with it had a great time and finished it off in my home town the next night i tell you you can't beat your home town where everyone knows you it was BRILL can't wait for part two with the rest of the gang in my home town . Anyway good luck to the rest of ye off on yere hen have a great night and enjoy it it's the only one you'll have ( well hopefully)

Posted: Tue Oct 31, 2021 2:34 pm    Post subject:

You weren't all dressed as bunnies by any chance??

Glad you liked Seasons 52, had dinner there a couple of weeks back and it was fab.
cuddlesxxx
Mini Wolly

Posted: Thu Nov 02, 2021 10:25 pm    Post subject:

yes we were and me in a pink wig

Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2021 12:15 pm    Post subject:

I was at a hen in Ennis once before too, and I woudl agree it was extremely rough the nite club, actually I didn't really like the town at all, dunno what it was but I couldnt put my finger on it!
BestBridesmaid
New Wolly

Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2021 3:39 pm    Post subject:

Not from the town myself but we go out there quite a bit. You are right Newkid, you need to know where to go, and we never go to a nightclub, well there are a couple of late bars that are good but def wouldn't go near the Queens. I think the town has lost some of its charm as the population has swelled..

Ah Cuddles I saw ye, ye looked like ye were having a blast! I was in the small pub beside the restaurant. My DH had great fun trying to take pics of your tails!
cuddlesxxx
Mini Wolly

Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2021 4:24 pm    Post subject:

they were so nice in the bar gave me a shot and we were only getting started that time

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: