Discussion

WeddingsOnline.ie Discussion Forums - Hen & Stag

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline.ie discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

My hen this weekend

Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> Hen & Stag
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Noeleys Girl
New Wolly

Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2021 10:59 pm    Post subject: My hen this weekend

I am off to Galway for my hen this weekend. Can't wait!!!

Is anyone else having theirs this weekend in Galway ?? If so we must keep an eye out for each other !!
Sunbeam
Royal Wolly

Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2021 11:42 pm    Post subject:

Just wanted to say, have a great weekend and come back and let us know how ye get on!

www.bellaccessories.co.uk
TracySpacy
New Wolly

Posted: Thu Nov 02, 2021 12:30 am    Post subject:

Went to a hen in Galway last summer, we had the best time ever, it really is great craic, only thing was, none of the nightclubs were really interested in letting in a bunch of hens, even though we were well behaved, and not too intoxicated (but probably, very so slightly!!)
Have a brilliant time
Sensible
New Wolly

Posted: Thu Nov 02, 2021 3:02 pm    Post subject:

Hi we were on my friends hen in galway last weekend and had a ball. Lots of bars definitely do not like letting hens in. The Radisson on the other hand gave us a courtesy bus to their nightclub, seating in the VIP area and free champagne which wasnt the cheap stuff either. The hen was delighted (as were we!!) I know people have said this club is very young and to be fair it is but to be honest if there a group of you, you wont mind the crowd.
Have fun !!
Purple Daisy
Mini Wolly

Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2021 12:37 am    Post subject:

Hey Noeleys girl,
I'm having my hen this weekend too (so excited!!) but we're heading to Birr.
Hope u have a great time. Galway will be great craic!

b2baug2007
New Wolly

Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2021 12:44 am    Post subject:

Hi NG, have a great time this weekend!

Purple Daisy, I love your avatar, so cute!

mrsob2b
Mini Wolly

Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2021 9:55 am    Post subject:

Hi Purple Daisy,

Hope you have recovered from the pre marriage course

Having my hen this weekend as well, heading home to Dublin and just going posh for the night cocktails in the Westbury and then onto Bang for dinner. Mam has cancelled at the last minute she is having chemo and she is due for more on Tuesday so with the cold snap think its best for her not to be heading out, so I can now misbehave myself !!!!

lopats
Major Wolly

Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2021 4:26 pm    Post subject:

my hen is tomorrow night as well

every one!!!
whooohooooooooo

Li Li
Mini Wolly

Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2021 6:11 pm    Post subject:

mrsob2b.... your hen sounds like the perfect night out, my 2 fav places... hope you enjoy..

mrsob2b
Mini Wolly

Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2021 10:00 am    Post subject:

Well girls how did the hens go ? Mine was fab bit of star spotting in the Westbury, two guys and a girl were sitting beside us and they gave us their seats when my aunty and cousin arrived and it turned out one of the guys was Jonathan Price who was the baddie in 007 Die another Day !! and the girl was the one that Hugh Grant stood up at the altar in 4 weddings and a funeral, my poor feet are still in bits was walking in 3" heels but it was worth it !

Noeleys Girl
New Wolly

Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2021 10:22 am    Post subject:

Hi Girls

Had an absolute fantastic weekend in Galway. Had a nice quiet night on Friday as it was just my sister and I who were down for the first night. We had a lovely meal in Pierre's Restaurant on Shop Street and had a great old natter along with lots of wine! Then we went over to the Quays for a few beers and back to Jurys after that. On Sat we hit the shops and went and had our hair done.
Sat night was brill. We all got glammed up and started off the evening with Champers in the room. Then we went to Milano. The food was delicious and we had brilliant craic at the table. A lot of the girls hadnt met before but everyone got on great which really made the night for me. Then we went off to the Kings Head where there was a live band playing. They were absolutely brill. We danced the night away and had a bit of craic with a group of guys who were there for a stag. We went back to the room in jurys then and finished off the night with a few bottles of champers and wine. The night was just great craic from start to finish. We didnt look like a hen group as I'm not into the L plates and all that stuff but the girls did play a few games on me which got the party started. Leaving Galway yesterday it struck me how excited and happy everyone is for me. My friends are all so excited about the wedding. Its all starting to become real now!!!
lucky bride
Mini Wolly

Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2021 12:53 pm    Post subject:

Noeleys Girl,

Glad to hear you had a great hen night. Sounds like a fantastic weekend overall. So a big thumbs up for Galway then.

Purple Daisy
Mini Wolly

Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2021 4:42 pm    Post subject:

Hi fellow hens!!
Mrsob2b, glad U had a good night. Hope your mum is getting through the chemo alright. Yep, have recovered from the pre-marriage course. Now all I have to do is recover frm the hen!
I had an absolute ball! we stayed in The County Arms in Birr, chilled on the Fri night with a few of the girls and had some treatments & dinner. chilled for Sat during the day and went out for dinner and quite a few drinks on Sat night.
I paced myself for the first while cos I was afraid that I'd be tucked up by 1 otherwise
It's just so great to have all your closest friends around cos they want to be there with you. I made a point to stop every now and soak up the happiness!! ( Thanks for that hint wollies cos the weekend just flew!)
My face was sore from grinning like a cheshire cat for the night
I was on a bit of a downer yesterday cos it was over but I'm better today. Still wrecked though
Hope all of you who have ur hens coming up have a ball!!!

Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> Hen & Stag All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: