Discussion

WeddingsOnline.ie Discussion Forums - Hen & Stag

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline.ie discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

dublin hen, break for the border??

Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> Hen & Stag
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Royal Wolly

Posted: Sun Nov 05, 2021 4:42 pm    Post subject: dublin hen, break for the border??

im thinking of having my hen in dublin and im thinking of staying at the hotel at break for the border... i know they own 8 bars in dub including cafe en seine and was hoping to do a bit of a pub crawl before we end up in break for the border nightclub.. i was wondering has anyone done this and which bars will allow 'hen' gear to be worn??

thanks in advance...

Royal Wolly

Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2021 12:53 pm    Post subject:

any tips from dublin hens?? or anyone ever at a dub hen before?

want to try and book soon

BingoWings
Mini Wolly

Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2021 12:58 pm    Post subject:

I was at one hen in Dublin and we headed for pubs mainly around Temple Bar. Temple Bar is used to Hen parties in all shapes and forms so we'd no problem at all....
I don't know if I could say the same for Bars like Cafe en Seine or Ron Blacks - their door staff can be fussy enough as it is..
amck
Royal Wolly

Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2021 2:24 pm    Post subject:

Hi

Had a girs night in Break for the Border and there was a hen's night there all the girls were dressed up and seemd to have a good time - only thing was it was a Friday and the restaurant seemed quiet .......

Also good spots are Romanza's and Cafe Boulevard

Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> Hen & Stag All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: