Discussion

WeddingsOnline.ie Discussion Forums - WOL Entertainment

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline.ie discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

worst movie you EVER seen
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> WOL Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Smugmarried
Mini Wolly

Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2021 10:54 am    Post subject:

Wah-wah

Borat

and various others that I can't remember - hubby is banned from going to Xtra-vision on his own as he has a malfunctioning radar for sh*t films!

Mini Wolly

Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2021 3:08 pm    Post subject:

I thought Gosford Park was fantastic, great story, acting, direction.

Different strokes I guess!!

Recently got out the Lake House, oh Good God, I should have known, Sandra Bullock & Keanu Reeves, but it is unimaginably lame!!
mrsob2b
Mini Wolly

Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2021 2:52 pm    Post subject:

Would have to agree with AI load of crap but then h2b thinks flicks like that are great he even dragged me to see the first Lord of the Rings the day after I had just had my stomach pumped for alchol poisoning !!! The music just makes me feel sick now

shin
Royal Wolly

Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2021 9:30 pm    Post subject:

rady wrote:
I absolutely hated " The eternal sunshine of the spotless mind " . It as awful, i ended up falling asleep and h2b woke me up at the end. it was off the wall. i really couldnt understand how it got such great reviews ...........

pmsl oh me too rady, saw it with a mate of mine and he was like "shin this is a cool film"??? wtf?? it was weird, i found it hard staying awake too

mine??

shes all that (was not all that actually)

in the bedroom with sissy spacek, so shit
Murryfinge
Mini Wolly

Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2021 11:43 pm    Post subject:

I like most ofthe films ye are talking about. Shittest films I ever went to see in cinema were probably Waiting to exhale, Dudewhere's my car and End of Days. f*cking hell.

Don't understand the issues with Gosford Park. Thought it was great. As for whoever said Borat was bad - you need your head examined. Brilliance at its best.
cuthieruthie
Mini Wolly

Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2021 11:50 pm    Post subject:

Loved Borat and in the bedroom.

Hated a film called Wag the dog. Best bit about it is the name. Prob wasn't the best choice by the organinsers when you are booking for a group of about 40 teenagers on a weekend away.

willful
Major Wolly

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2021 1:18 pm    Post subject:

Wolf-with Jack Nickolson (sp). It was the one and only time I've got up and walked out of the cinema!

willful
Major Wolly

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2021 1:21 pm    Post subject:

I loved Gosford Park BTW, thought everyone looked so decadent and it was nice to watch a film that wasn't all constant action

her-in-doors
Mini Wolly

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2021 1:28 pm    Post subject:

hated dude where's my car,
caddy shack
mullholland drive
happiness (f**ked up film)
her-in-doors
Mini Wolly

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2021 1:30 pm    Post subject:

oh yeah forgot oceans 12................. such an awful film. it was like they got good actors so they did not have to try to get them to act or write a script. i really believe that they did not even edit it, cos some of the characters talk about people and events that did not occur in the film at all...such shite.
Glittergal
Royal Wolly

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2021 1:30 pm    Post subject:

Open Water, I know its a true story but its utter crap. The whole movie is just watching 2 ppl stranded in the water with sharks and thats it.

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2021 1:32 pm    Post subject:

Forgot one h2B got in video store. Havent a clue what the name of it was but it was about a hoover sales man going door to door, switched off after 15 mins.

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2021 1:42 pm    Post subject:

mrsob2b wrote:
Would have to agree with AI load of crap but then h2b thinks flicks like that are great he even dragged me to see the first Lord of the Rings the day after I had just had my stomach pumped for alchol poisoning !!! The music just makes me feel sick now

Agree here, it was the WORST film I ever wasted my life watching, 2 hours I will never get back

Clucky
Royal Wolly

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2021 1:49 pm    Post subject:

Aylala wrote:
mrsob2b wrote:

Agree here, it was the WORST film I ever wasted my life watching, 2 hours I will never get back

are you agreeing with AI or Lord of the Rings?

Aylala
Mini Wolly

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2021 1:52 pm    Post subject:

Whoops should of been clearer AI - My god it was so bad

Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> WOL Entertainment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: