Discussion

WeddingsOnline.ie Discussion Forums - WOL Entertainment

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline.ie discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

ANTM rant (a small one)

Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> WOL Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Clucky
Royal Wolly

Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2021 12:57 pm    Post subject: ANTM rant (a small one)

Ok i understand that Tyra is a judge and all that so maybe she has to be impartial

but

is she not supposed to be a mentor too? should she not be coming to meet them at the house more often? maybe asking if they have any issues that are holding them back or whatnot?

bothers me they are just left there to squabble amongst themselves

charli
Royal Wolly

Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2021 1:08 pm    Post subject:

divulge please..........
i missed last nights one (watching Ant n Dec!) what happened?

Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2021 1:11 pm    Post subject:

no its over the past few weeks nothing particular last nigth - the whole gina/jade thing the brook/nnenna thing the jade/everyone else thing

i just think they are young girls they are away from home surely someone should be talking to them more about how they are getting on i mean gina got slated for voicing her issues with jade and i think that was wrong and of course they wont do well in shoots if their heads are all over the place

now

charli
Royal Wolly

Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2021 1:16 pm    Post subject:

i hear you.....
she constantly calls them "my girls" or "mamma is proud of you"!!!WTF? but she does feck all for them - only direction they really get at photo shoots is from Mr. Jay.
Nenna and Brooke spat was awful, poor thing was sobbing cos she called Nenna a name! bless her. Nenna was so rude when Brooke was trying to talk to her she picked up the phone and started dialling. don't like her at all and she sounds so phoney (no pun intended!!) when on the phone to her BF - all put on!!!

now - my rant!

Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2021 1:28 pm    Post subject:

Also, do you think that Tyra watches the footage from the house and the photo shoots, coz if she does and I was her, Jade would be out of there! Did you hear her whole "I'm gonna write a book and you should read it" thing- puh-leese!

Whose your tip to win??
I think Nenna is stunning but very cold personality, also think Danielle can be gorgeous. Brooke has fab lips, but the eyebrows are scary!!

charli
Royal Wolly

Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2021 1:30 pm    Post subject:

i know who wins and 2nd/3rd as well so i won't spoil it for ya!
who went last night pls???

Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2021 1:47 pm    Post subject:

Brooke went out last night. I am thinking it will be between Danielle and Joanie in the final. I think Nnenna is the most beautiful though.
charli
Royal Wolly

Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2021 3:59 pm    Post subject:

ah Brooke went - she was very sensitive and unsure of herself though - probably not the best quality for a top model!

thing is - though i love ANTM - none of the previous 5 winners are really top models are they???? and none of the runners-up are making any head-way in the business, apart from appearing on Tyra's talk show

Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2021 4:02 pm    Post subject:

Maybe she does go,the show is edited down to 1 hr out of a week.
Clucky
Royal Wolly

Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2021 4:20 pm    Post subject:

Dolly Dora wrote:
Maybe she does go,the show is edited down to 1 hr out of a week.

maybe but she is the executive producer so i am sure if she did she would want to show it to get herself as much screen time as she could

Ohsohappybride
Royal Wolly

Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2021 6:12 pm    Post subject:

Tyra freaks me out! My dogs bum looks better than her!

angelika
New Wolly

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2021 12:58 am    Post subject:

I thought Joanie looked fab in this week's episode, especially with her new teeth. I think Danielle is lovely too and think it is really harsh that Tyra bullied her into having the gap in her teeth closed up.
micheller
Royal Wolly

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2021 8:14 am    Post subject:

I was so annoyed about the gap thing! (Being a gappy myself).
There's loads of quirky models out there- Cindy crawfords mole, sophie dahls size (as it was), lily cole's strange look. For god sakes it's a little gap!
I really liked the way she stood up for herself though :)

Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2021 2:05 pm    Post subject:

I�m going to jump on the antm bandwagon!
I absolutely love it, I'm completely addicted!
It got to the stage during the summer and even the nights I�m not in college I will watch the re-runs of previous series' even though I know who won!

I even watch bntm, which isn�t as good, pretty crap actually, and ive watched the re-runs of Australia�s ntm too! I like tyra, and because antm was the very first one, no one compares to her!

I think nnenna is gorgeous, even without makeup, flawless face but a bit bitchty with brooke. I think it was brilliant that they got joanie teeth done, she is a very pretty girl and the teeth just complete her! She�s stunning now!

Finally I just want to say how much I hate jade! I don�t even think she�s pretty and what's the story with her hair!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: