Discussion

WeddingsOnline.ie Discussion Forums - Relationships

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline.ie discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Sexy surprise for H2b
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> Relationships
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hubble
New Wolly

Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2021 5:00 pm    Post subject:

Although we have the ring got, the hotel church
and band booked we are going away the 1st of Dec for the weekend and will be officially engaged from then on. Can't wait!!! Anyway, I shall be bringing the blindfold, oils, etc with me for a weekend to remember, pure indulgence!!! Ice cubes are really good as well especially if he is blindhold and you put them in your mouth.
beanies girl
Royal Wolly

Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2021 5:08 pm    Post subject:

OOH i am liking the sounds of this. And would you all dress in something sexy? I have never worn stockings ansispenders or anything like that! I have a thought that we could go down to the bar for a drink and i can pop up to the room for something and get it all organised!...

ChloeOct06
Royal Wolly

Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2021 5:13 pm    Post subject:

ooh some great ideas. very tempted to book a night away for me & hubby we deserve it
beanies girl
Royal Wolly

Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2021 8:04 pm    Post subject:

Ya chloe,
It is a nice idea isnt it! we all deserve something that bit special

hubble
New Wolly

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2021 10:09 am    Post subject:

It really depends on what you are comfortable wearing!! maybe a basque and suspenders. But as my h2b likes satin I usually wear a sexy nightie and leave a bit to the imagination. An old boyfriend once picked me up from the airport and took me to a hotel as a suprise. He has checked in earlier and had the bed covered in rose petals, champagne on ide and choc strawberries. We had a great time. Its so important to take some time out and pamper each other. Its good to reconnect and get loved up and remember what is that made you fall in love. Every few months we take off to a hotel and just devote the time to us, long walks, sleep ins, time over dinner and we always feel great afterwards. If I have had a bad day or know H2b is stressed one of us will suprise the other. And, Hzb has gotten really good at pampering me too. So go for it!! Let your imagination run wild!!
amck
Royal Wolly

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2021 10:14 am    Post subject:

Quote:
My friend was at a show in Thailand, a rudey show, and a girl put a banana in her jing a ling and a guy had to eat it out of her!!! Maybe you could do that with your flake!!!! A twister ice cream is also fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waaay too early in the morning for that one! I'll never look at a flake the same way again

Clucky
Royal Wolly

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2021 10:22 am    Post subject:

amck wrote:
Quote:
My friend was at a show in Thailand, a rudey show, and a girl put a banana in her jing a ling and a guy had to eat it out of her!!! Maybe you could do that with your flake!!!! A twister ice cream is also fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waaay too early in the morning for that one! I'll never look at a flake the same way again

actually hubby came home with flake for me last night couldnt understand why i was staring at him so strangly and then i refused to eat it

amck
Royal Wolly

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2021 10:24 am    Post subject:

Quote:
actually hubby came home with flake for me last night couldnt understand why i was staring at him so strangly and then i refused to eat it

Right have to sin off - just exploded with laughter., mascara running down face and auditor thinks I'm having a breakdown of sorts ...... Between this post and Unusual sexual acts ........

Lads - you're gas!! Brilliant!

Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> Relationships All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: