Discussion

WeddingsOnline.ie Discussion Forums - WOL Entertainment

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline.ie discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

carrie bradshaw
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> WOL Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pluppy
Royal Wolly

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2021 3:20 pm    Post subject:

i was watching it too and i loveeee SATC but she's a head wrecker
she's sooo needy

Pricilla
Mini Wolly

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2021 3:29 pm    Post subject:

It was brilliant though. Couldn't imagine anyone else playing the parts, they were fantastic.

Its funny about none of them reading her columns alright.
There's loads of that carry on in other programmes too, like in ER, nobody ever came in and said to your one Carrie Weaver, "hey whats wrong with your leg?" I mean a doctor on crutches, I'd ask.
Or Eastenders - they just turn around and go "hey, will you mind the stall for me" they never say "by the way the apples are 10p"
Joleigh
Royal Wolly

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2021 3:31 pm    Post subject:

H2B calls her long head and if I put it on he just walks out of the room!

newkid30
Mini Wolly

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2021 4:02 pm    Post subject:

I am re-watching it now on channel 6 and it just reminds me of how good it was!!

Yes Carries was really annoying! I think looking at her now I'm like eeeeeewwwwwww she's so thin, but that was back when they were all doing atkins and jennifer anniston and them all lost stones of weight and all looked really lean!

I kind of liked some of her style at the time, at least she was different, though some of the outfits were horrendous.

I really liked Charlotte, she was a bit soft but at least believable, Carrie was so self absorbed, gotta ssay I know a good few girls like her!!
Bride08
Mini Wolly

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2021 4:44 pm    Post subject:

My H2B calls Carrie the Greyhound, thinks she looks like one!

There was one series where she looked great, think she was pg though, she wore nice blusher and looked v. healthy for a change!

SATC was my all time Fave program, I could watch it over and over again and never get sick of it!

Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2021 11:44 am    Post subject:

The complete box set is reduced to �90 in Virgin (could be HMV) but one of the stores in Blanch anyway, I was looking at it and the nice man told me its getting reduced and to wait - so getting it this weekend!

Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> WOL Entertainment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: