Discussion

WeddingsOnline.ie Discussion Forums - Vendors & Suppliers

For Professional DJs Nationwide

bands in cork?????

Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> Vendors & Suppliers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
augbride
New Wolly

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2021 12:37 am    Post subject: bands in cork?????

has anyone got any recommendations for me for bands in cork, i am haveing loads of trouble getting bands, they all seem to be booked out ages in advance!!
has anyone heard of B serious, going to see them at weekend. or love junkies or oceans five, these are all i can find available, would love to hear if anyone has had them or heard of them and what is the verdict!!
also got a recommendation for little creatures but cant find a nu,ber for them on internet or in phone book.
all suggestions are welcome
Moo 2
Mini Wolly

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2021 1:20 am    Post subject:

The Dynamics?

ChloeOct06
Royal Wolly

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2021 9:45 am    Post subject:

We had the Boogie Band and they were fantastic. Floor was packed all night.
Groove Orchestra also quite good

www.occasions.ie
SaJa
Mini Wolly

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2021 11:10 am    Post subject:

Hey augbridge,

We're having a band called Royal Flush. Don't have their number at the moment but will get it for you. I've heard The Dynamics play and they are quite a jazzy band, not very good I thought. I can try and get the number for Little Creatures if you want. They are more a pub style band. One guy is from Kerry and the other lives in Tipperary so you won't find the number in the book. Will get back to you later with some phone numbers.

sus_murf
Mini Wolly

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2021 6:43 pm    Post subject:

I had loads of trouble getting a band as well, I was nearly demented from ringing them, but then I contacted Marlboro entertainment, and they had a list of about 10 to pick from - and they weren't any more expensive either!

choco
New Wolly

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2021 10:37 pm    Post subject:

Hi Augbride

My brother had Be Serious for his wedding last year & they were excellent, people were dancing all night & they played mix of waltzes for the old folks & plenty of lively tunes as well - were really great.

I've booked Ian Hendricks Band for my own wedding this year - were highly recommended by different friends & we went to see them in pub recently. They were excellent - they have set list on their web site if you want idea of what they can play.

You could also try Soulmasters, West end boys, Johnnie C & the Southern Cowboys...
augbride
New Wolly

Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2021 5:32 pm    Post subject: thanks

thanks a mil for all the info, dynamics, ian hendricks and boogie band all booked out, prob should have orgainsed this sooner!!
good to hear b serious are good, gonna go see them tonight.
would love the number for little creatures too if anyone has it.
       Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> Vendors & Suppliers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: