Discussion

WeddingsOnline.ie Discussion Forums - Vendors & Suppliers

For Professional DJs Nationwide

Cost of flowers for the church only ???

Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> Vendors & Suppliers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alisonjane
New Wolly

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2021 2:22 pm    Post subject: Cost of flowers for the church only ???

Hi Girls,

I just have a quick question. The bride that is getting married in my church just after me on the same day just contacted me. She was enquiring about sharing the flowers. Luckily we both seem to have the same colour scheme !!

I got a package for all the flowers for the day. I went onto the website and worked out how much it would be for just the church flowers and it was about �400. (I'm getting an archway too, but didn't include that). The girl said she was on a tight budget, and to get back to her with a price. If I quote her �200, does that sound right?

Has anyone gotten flowers just for the church, and if so, how much were they?

Thanks...

emma1980
New Wolly

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2021 11:25 pm    Post subject:

hi, depending on what flowers ur using, a normail church arrangement on a pedastal cost btween 100-120e each...brides wud usually have 2 each side of the altar..pew ends etc cost anywhere btween 7-15e each also depending on waht ur having...my advice, contact the ladies who do the flowers in the church, theyll b doin flowers 4 sun mass, ask them can they incorporate ur color theme and wud they do a few pew ends etc, and half the cost with the other bride....get a florist to do ur arch and bridal bouquet etc...florists charge way too much for churuch arrangements...
hope this helps
       Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> Vendors & Suppliers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: