Discussion

WeddingsOnline.ie Discussion Forums - Feedback

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline.ie discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

The Creations

Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
uk2b
New Wolly

Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2021 1:49 pm    Post subject: The Creations

Hi all,

Has anyone hired this band for their wedding. I would be interested in any feed back you may have on them. I came accross their website and their reviews seem good. I was thinking of seeing if they are available for my wedding and booking them. However I won't be able to see them play before I book them as I am out of the country for the next few months. Any idea on what type of music they play? How long they play for? encouragement of getting the crowd to dance and keeping them there etc. I dont want a cheesey wedding band but a good lively band that will cather for a mix crowd and keep em dancing.

Cheers for any feedback
k
       Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> Feedback All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: