Discussion

WeddingsOnline.ie Discussion Forums - House & Home

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline.ie discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Do We Build Again?

Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> House & Home
View previous topic :: View next topic  
creative Invites
WOL Network

Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2021 2:05 pm    Post subject: Do We Build Again?

Hi,

We have just built a house and are only in it around 4 months. But my hubby decideds why not sell it. OMG not again I hardly seen him for a whole year because he did alot of the inside work himself and didn't land home till most nights after 1 and he has a full-time job too. The house was valued at 500,000. Thats alot for the Downings area. My business has just got going well and I have people calling to the house. If we move again I will be further up the middle of nowhere and it will be harder for people to find me. He's trying to bride me with I will buy you a Rav 4, but I hate the thought of it all again, but the idea of been mortgage free is so tempting. His father has land so the site isn't a problem. What would you do?????? I'm so confused.
march*2007
New Wolly

Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2021 4:20 pm    Post subject:

would you get planning again. you should check that first.
it is really hard to get planning once but it may ne different where t
you are living
       Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> House & Home All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: