Discussion

WeddingsOnline.ie Discussion Forums - The Honeymoon

For all your honeymoon needs

June 07 Brides, Have ye Honeymoon Booked??
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> The Honeymoon
View previous topic :: View next topic  
b2bJune07
Mini Wolly

Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2022 2:19 pm    Post subject: June 07 Brides, Have ye Honeymoon Booked??

Hey girlies,

I'm on a mission and want to book my honeymoon within the next month or so just wondering am I a way behind or whats the score with booking honeymoons.. we were thinking of heading to Austrilia and wonders who else has not booked their honeymoon yet...

Cheers ..

Junebride2007
Mini Wolly

Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2022 4:02 pm    Post subject:

Hi b2bjune07

I hav'nt booked ours yet. Not sure what we will go for yet... Would like mix of both relaxation & adventure..
Austraila is fantasic. So much to see and do.. We went to Melbourne & Brisbane and it was gorgeous. Remember its their winter time then. We went in July this year and found Melbourne cold, but Brisbane was gorgeous.
HTH- Best of luck with the planning..

parkhead007
New Wolly

Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2022 5:13 pm    Post subject:

Hi b2bjune07

We have'nt booked yet although I am in the process of getting prices for what I would like to do ...... I would love to go to Mauritius and then onto Dubai, just have to convince H2B that its what he wants as well :lol: ....... but he says he does'nt mind
katey
Mini Wolly

Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2022 5:22 pm    Post subject:

Heya! I'm aug 07 and we've booked our accommodaton, but not our flights, think it may be too early???
Enjoy australia! It's magic.....
K

Nil aon leigheas ar an ngra, ach posadh!!
meow
New Wolly

Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2022 9:15 pm    Post subject:

We're just at the pricing stage too.
A lot of the hotels we've looked at won't let us book yet so we have to wait anyway!

b2b07
New Wolly

Posted: Thu Sep 28, 2022 1:42 pm    Post subject:

Hey June Brides - im like a woman posessed at the moment. Id say I have every travel agent in Dublin going crazy by now with all my quote hunting. Its looking like Dubai for us - although I would love to go to Mauritis for a couple of days also but it working out a hell of a lot extra. Hoping to book on the weekend at the RDS wedding fair. Word of warning on Dubai - ask about construction works before booking as there is meant to be work being carried out on parts of Jumeriah Beach....
kazh
Mini Wolly

Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2022 10:48 pm    Post subject:

Another june bride who has yet to booked anything.

We were talking about going on safari ? Kenya then I insisted that something relaxing and tropical was needed so either mauritius or maldives after.

Just doing research at mo but if anyone has any recommendations all imput greatly recieved.

SaJa
Mini Wolly

Posted: Mon Oct 02, 2022 10:12 am    Post subject:

Hey b2bjune07,

We haven't booked anything yet. Going to leave it as late as possible to book so we might get a better deal. Don't be too worried about it.

graceanne
New Wolly

Posted: Mon Oct 02, 2022 10:23 am    Post subject:

We haven't done anything yet! We keep changing our mind. Must get down to it soon though. Time is ticking away. Can't wait. Anyone else feel like thy haven't had a break in ages? Next hol not til HM so better make it fab

b2b07
New Wolly

Posted: Wed Oct 04, 2022 1:57 pm    Post subject:

Hey KazH, make sure to ask about the weather wherever you are thinking of booking - we were thinking of South Africa & Mauritis but were told that June is not the best time of year to go....
kazh
Mini Wolly

Posted: Sat Oct 14, 2021 5:54 pm    Post subject:

b2b07,
I have been looking into things after your post. Looked onto trip advisor, which has a forum too. I was told by travel agent that Maldives is a no no in June. Mauritius is supposed to be like a european summer in June and seychelles is suppose to be the best of the lot as its just off of the East coast of Africa. kenya is also east Africa so temps there are warmer in June than South Africa. The good thing about it being cooler though is less mosquito's therefore less riask of malaria!!

I think we will opt for Kenya and Seychelles as they are warm enough but not too warm like Dubia in June (its averages are mid to high 30's)

River
Mini Wolly

Posted: Sun Oct 15, 2021 9:02 am    Post subject:

We haven't booked yet but we're going to New Orleans, Memphis and New York. Have it more or less sorted but we'll probably wait until January to book.

toffee99
New Wolly

Posted: Thu Oct 19, 2021 4:07 pm    Post subject:

looking at booking maldives (place featured on no frontiers) and dubai

not sure about weather, seems to be showery spels most time of year.

does any one knoe about weather situ
!!
terribride
Mini Wolly

Posted: Thu Oct 19, 2021 4:28 pm    Post subject:

We haven't booked ours either, we did go to the travel agents and she said she couldn't recommend the Maldives at that time of the year as it's their rainiest month

I was origonally heart set for tropical destinations but looking at the weather I'm now thinking of Italy and sicily?

It's a real headmelter

jennoel
New Wolly

Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2021 10:34 am    Post subject:

Hi B2B,

We have ours booked since August we doing New York, Miami and a Caribbean Cruise we booked early to get flights at better rate because they book up quiet early.
       Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> The Honeymoon All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: