Discussion

WeddingsOnline.ie Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline.ie discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Any suggestions for nice Restaurant in Letterkenny

Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> Hen & Stag
View previous topic :: View next topic  
december06bride
New Wolly

Posted: Wed Sep 13, 2022 5:17 pm    Post subject: Any suggestions for nice Restaurant in Letterkenny

Heading to Letterkenny for my hen in November. was hoping to go to Lemon Tree Restaurant but they cannot put 14 of us at the one table and i wouldnt like us seperated. can anyone suggest any other nice place to eat in Letterkenny.............
TWIN THING
Mini Wolly

Posted: Wed Sep 13, 2022 8:48 pm    Post subject:

the new radison in letterkenny is lovely for grub and i'm sure they could fit you's ...........my aunt was in lemon tree a few weeks back and was soooo disappointed - they said they would not recommend it!!!!!(and not fuss pots) their is the central hotel also on the main st...........sorry can't be much more help!!!!!!!

Angel29
New Wolly

Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2022 3:47 pm    Post subject:

The Yellow Pepper restaurant in Letterkenny is lovely. Its just across the road from the Lemon Tree and you won't have far to travel to any of the many lively 'watering holes' after your meal. The number is:
Tel: (074)9124133

Another suggestion is the Orchard Bar & Restaurant, which has a lovely restaurant and also has a few different bars and a disco upstairs as well, so you wouldn't have to travel anywhere i.e. an all in one location & I think they give concessions for the nightclub and champagne to hen parties, but you'd have to confirm this with them. Sorry I haven't got a number for them.

Some good pubs include:

The Vodo bar, The Brewery, The Cavern

Hope you get sorted. :)
helpfulbmaid
New Wolly

Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2022 2:23 pm    Post subject:

Hi Angel
We ate in The Lemon Tree for my hen party last June I have to say its the nicest food I've ever had. The restaurant is quite simple but the food is second to none. I know everyone loved what they had. However there was a big number of us so we were at 2 tables but it didn't dampen our spirts. Think the Yellow Pepper is a sister restaurant.
You'll have a ball in Letterkenny definitely pay a visit to Sister Sarah's.
Enjoy.
december06bride
New Wolly

Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2022 5:03 pm    Post subject:

helpfulbmaid,
Thank you for this, its good to hear a good report for the Lemon Tree, i cannot wait until my hen weekend........... lots of this
B2BDec06
Mini Wolly

Posted: Fri Sep 29, 2022 4:00 pm    Post subject:

Hi,

I am from the Letterkenny area and I know that the owners of the Lemon Tree has opened a second restaurant in the town - called the Oak Tree on the port road. It has the same menu as the Lemon Tree and the food is equally as good. However the surroundings are superior to the lemon tree and I would imagine they would have no problem fitting you all onto the one table in the oak tree.

I eat in it all the time and love the food and it has a nice ambience.
The Avenger
Royal Wolly

Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2021 4:20 pm    Post subject:

Pats on the Square has apretty good menu

AS THE GREAT DOLLY DORA SAYS "TAKE IT AND BLOW IT OUT YOUR ARSE SIDEWAYS"
       Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> Hen & Stag All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: