Discussion

WeddingsOnline.ie Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline.ie discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

attracted to someone else?

Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> Relationships
View previous topic :: View next topic  
B2BLeigh
Mini Wolly

Posted: Sun Oct 22, 2021 6:46 pm    Post subject: attracted to someone else?

I'm really stressed out at the moment over this and I can't focus on anything else at all. I've met a guy at work and I'm really attracted to him, we have to spend a huge amount of time together at work and we're both really flirty with each other, he knows I'm getting married but he also has to know at this stage that I fancy him. I've tried to spend less time with him and I still love H2B very very much and I would never cheat on him but my sex drive is a lot higher than H2B and I think I'm attracted to this guy because h2b doesn't give me everything I need in that department. I just don't know what to do, I've stopped taking lunch and breaks with this guy and I don't go for after work drinks as I'd be terrified of something happening when I'm drunk.
I simply don't know what to do, do I tell h2b and risk crushing him or do I ignore my feelings for this other guy and get on with things?
please help
Moo 2
Mini Wolly

Posted: Sun Oct 22, 2021 6:59 pm    Post subject:

Who makes you happy? Who cares about you if youre sad? Who would worry himself sick if anything happened to you?
Is this chancer enjoying the thrill of the chase? The fact that you re getting married might be very 'dangerous' for him. Does he care about you?
We can all have sexual attraction to another person. Thats easy, it happens to us all. But your h2b ( Im guessing) loves you beyond that, loves you warts and all.
It sounds like you are being torn assunder. Dont tell h2b until you have made your decision whether youre going to stay with him or not. This might all blow over, he doesnt need to know. Poor pet.

Mistified
Royal Wolly

Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2021 9:20 am    Post subject:

Very good advice there Moo.
Gina1
New Wolly

Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2021 10:17 am    Post subject:

o.k something like this happened to me to this guy at work started and there was just something about him I wasn't sure where things were going with h2b at the time we were at that stage where I felt ready for marriage but he didn't anyway I started being all awkward round this guy and going red when he talked to me even dreaming about him
I was mortified as I knew I loved H2b so where was this coming from...I got on really well with this guy and and when he would give one of his cute smiles I nearly would go weak at the kness...it was very obvious there was chemistry between us...so after 4 - 5 weeks we all went out for a drink after work and then to the burger King and I remember watching some sauce from his burger drip down on his chin and a bit on his tie...and I swear to God I just looked at him in that instance so differently and thought yuk he is no where near who H2b is ....and even now when I look atbhim I can't believe I even thought anything about him...I often think it comes down to hormones and a bit of animal attraction thrown in ...I wouldn't beat yourself up about this it could be just a phase...I wouldn't tell h2b yet...if you go so far has getting off with the guy then you will have to tell him as there is something more to it than hormones....
If it is just hormones it will pass.....
Mistified
Royal Wolly

Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2021 12:09 pm    Post subject:

Gina, I thought you were going to tell us you leaned over and licked the sauce off his chin!
shin
Royal Wolly

Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2021 12:44 pm    Post subject:

b2b leigh ive pm'd you

i hope this helps. shinxx
shin
Royal Wolly

Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2021 12:46 pm    Post subject:

b2b leigh ive pm'd you

i hope this helps. shinxx
aoife1
Mini Wolly

Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2021 1:00 pm    Post subject:

I agree with the girls....this happens to me all the time!! I'm an awful flirt and H2B knows it and just mocks me. But I went to a hen recently and met this guy in the pub who knocked my socks off. It was the first time that I really felt something a bit more than just harmless flirtation. Add in the fact that I was locked and it didn't bode well for me. Now nothing happened but there was MAJOR tension if you know what I mean. But the next morning in the cold light of sobriety I felt awful, and SO SO glad I hadn't done anything. It frightened me though that I had thought about it. But when I got home I just realised how lucky I am and channelled all the pent up sexual tension into my boyfriend!!!! You mention that your H2B isn't doing it for you in the bedroom, maybe that's where you need to start to sort this out? Talk to him, tell him you're not satisfied, or suggest something different to do...tell him your needs!! You have to be married to him for the rest of your life so you might as well be happy in all departments!!

Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> Relationships All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: