Discussion

WeddingsOnline.ie Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline.ie discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Whens the right time to have a baby
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> Relationships
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Murryfinge
Mini Wolly

Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2021 8:29 pm    Post subject:

kitten wrote:
Murryfinge wrote:
Kitten, you don't necessarily need to 'tell' someone to get pregnant. Rather, you share your opinions and experiences, others share theirs and this may or may not help the OP in her dilemma. You are allegedly pregnant so you could be of particular assistance in this regard. I just don't know why you are so bitter and twisted.

would it make you happier if i said 'go for it. have one - you can always take it back for something that needs to be walked less'? that's not what anyone needs to hear.

Are you unhappy being pregnant or something? Personally I couldn't give a fiddler's what you say but you could at least show a bit of decorum.
kitten
Major Wolly

Posted: Tue Oct 24, 2021 6:34 pm    Post subject:

Murryfinge wrote:
kitten wrote:
Murryfinge wrote:
Kitten, you don't necessarily need to 'tell' someone to get pregnant. Rather, you share your opinions and experiences, others share theirs and this may or may not help the OP in her dilemma. You are allegedly pregnant so you could be of particular assistance in this regard. I just don't know why you are so bitter and twisted.

would it make you happier if i said 'go for it. have one - you can always take it back for something that needs to be walked less'? that's not what anyone needs to hear.

Are you unhappy being pregnant or something? Personally I couldn't give a fiddler's what you say but you could at least show a bit of decorum.

one more swipe at my baby or pregnancy and i'll make you sorry you were born! and if you couldn't care less about what i say, go away because you don't seem to have an opinion on much else.

Forgottenpassword
New Wolly

Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2021 4:06 am    Post subject:

There will of course never be a perfect time to get pregnant and have a baby, there is always something else in the way and if you are really not ready well then there is no point in going ahead. Just take your time and talk it through properly with your DH and come to your decisions together.

Kitten - ignore the crap, think about your blood pressure and stop responding to the nonsense.

Cya
       Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> Relationships All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: