Discussion

WeddingsOnline.ie Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline.ie discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

How much will H2B help with organisation
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> Relationships
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Christmas B
Royal Wolly

Posted: Thu Oct 19, 2021 11:52 am    Post subject:

Dolly Dora wrote:
Christmas B wrote:
My H2B has been involved ZERO!!!!!

In fairness though we're building 2 houses at the mo and he's looking after those!!

But surely he can multi-task...how lazy is he

H2B multi-task, not a snow balls chance in hell!! He can't even watch the telly and talk to you at the same time!!!

nw gal
Royal Wolly

Posted: Thu Oct 19, 2021 4:54 pm    Post subject:

Jeepers Christmasb, 2 houses! We can barely cope with building 1.

So is it one for you, one for him?

H2B got fitted for his suit, met with the wedding coordinator once. He helped a bit with making the invites - but they had to be simple tasks explained clearly to him.

I showed him readings I had gathered, and pointed out the ones I thought were nice. He slated them, then a month later I showed them to him again when we had to meet the priest and he pointed at the ones he had previously slated and said 'they're nice'

I've been stressing about really dodgy family issues and yesterday he told me that we had to keep some wedding cake for the postman
Condor
New Wolly

Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2021 12:41 pm    Post subject:

My fella is very involved. He knows he better be!

Booked the church. Booked reception together. Booked Band. Booked pianist. Is making invites. Booked pre-marriage course. Booked photographer together. I booked honeymoon.

Gosh looks like he has done alot. But I did all the research! And we know how time consuming that is ladies!!

Mini Wolly

Posted: Tue Oct 24, 2021 2:15 pm    Post subject:

He actually got upset that I was organising things without asking him first, so I do ask his opinion but I do all the leg work, I've been the only contacting all the suppliers and doing the booking, the one thing he has done though is talk to the photographer but seeing as that's a close friend of ours it isn't much!

But he knows i'm little miss organised and I really like to do all these things myself. My CBM even gave out to me for not letting her do anything!

Shivers25
Mini Wolly

Posted: Tue Oct 24, 2021 3:09 pm    Post subject:

He asked me to marry him that's it!!!!

Skippy
Mini Wolly

Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2021 11:53 am    Post subject:

Quote:
I've been stressing about really dodgy family issues and yesterday he told me that we had to keep some wedding cake for the postman

PMSL!!! I think that quote really sums it all up!

So to sum up Bingowings, your man will have f**k all involvement in the prep for the big day, you will be lucky if he remembers to shave on the morning.

But seriously though ladies, would we have it any other way? I mean I couldn't/wouldn't let my hubby pick my flowers or band or meal or readings etc etc. It really is a day for the bride, not the groom. They are blokes and don't care about girly things like French Nail Polish or what Aunty wants to kill the other Aunty. They just want to get hitched to their "Lady", sink a few pints with "the lads" and enjoy some hot and steamy sex on the Honeymoon (which you organised!).

Ahhhh, the simplicity of the male mind never ceases to amuse me.
       Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> Relationships All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: