Discussion

WeddingsOnline.ie Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline.ie discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

restaurants in naas

Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> Hen & Stag
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CELTICKITTEN
Mini Wolly

Posted: Sun Oct 15, 2021 11:23 pm    Post subject: restaurants in naas

hi girls,

just wondering if anyone can recommend a suitable classy restaurant for my hens. Do you think the storehouse would be a good choice?

Would love some feedback,

celtic

New Wolly

Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2021 3:31 pm    Post subject:

Haven't been to the storehouse but heard its nice. You could also go to Butt Mullins (on high Street) or the restaurant in the Osprey (mash) is nice. The weeping Thaiger (Thai) is lovely. Also there are three nice Indians (Bollywood Spice, Seeta and one called something spice- used to be malotti-at top of the town.)

There is also les olives above Kavanaghs pub and Pasta Fresca (not sure if it would be big enough for big han party though)...

There are other places outside of Naas like Kilashee (Nun's Kitchen or the expensive restaurant) and the Bridgewater in Sallins is lovely, we normally go to the downstairs part as its just as nice as the restaurant upstairs and is cheaper!! That is about 5 mins in a taxi from naas town centre.... Hope this helps!!!
sharonandjimmy
New Wolly

Posted: Thu Oct 26, 2021 11:01 am    Post subject:

Hi there,

I hope I'm not too late with this reply. The Store House is a lovely Restaurant, great food. I'm not sure if the mood would suit a gang of giggling Hens though. The Lemon Grass at the back of the Town Hall is supposed to be lovely, although I have never eatten there. Also if you like Chinese food there is a farely new Chinese above O'Briens Off Licence just off the Sallins Road, I would reccomend it.

Hope this helps.

Sharon
       Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> Hen & Stag All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: