Discussion

WeddingsOnline.ie Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline.ie discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Do you check out other men?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> Relationships
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrsKav
Mini Wolly

Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2021 2:07 pm    Post subject:

I always check out guys, but I was sooooo caught out a few months ago by DH. We were going for a walk and this guy passed us by, he was stunning. really well toned with a tight white T-shirt (well I had to look, didn't I? )

The problem was I didn't just look but I blatantly checked him out and sucked in with my lips (IYKWIM) with my then H2B right beside me. MrKav just laughed at me and when I tried to deny it I went red

O the shame!!

Location: AKA Gal Bride + Happy out! (changed again as too many happy outs around!)

Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2021 2:56 pm    Post subject:

Would be worried about myself if I didnt check out the really fine ones However I get really pissed off when I get chatted up, dunno why it just really wrecks my head when Im waiting at a bar to be served a drink and some fella (good looking or not!) tries to chat me up, even worse is having a good boggie on the dancefloor and some ass tries to impress me or is unfortunate enough to grope me ....god help him, I cut him down to size fairly fast

misfitz
New Wolly

Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2021 3:13 pm    Post subject:

I do it all the time like what the others say u can look but I cant touch h2b does it too, we slag one another over it, it was really funny the other night was out with h2b and some friends having a boogie and some guy u know the usual was trying it on, my h2b stepped in there and put a stop to it, but I did have a bit of a giggle about it with him(green eyed monster got the better of him)!!! so cute!

BigApple
Mini Wolly

Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2021 4:00 pm    Post subject:

my h2b slows the car down to look at goodlooking women, now that bothers me. have to say, at the beginning it bothered me when he looked at other women when were were out or whatever, but not so much anymore sure i do the same thing.

Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2021 3:49 pm    Post subject:

Clucky wrote:
i do and i check out women too

i tell him things like ''i'd do a threesome with her'' and he loves it

Clucky are you sure it's safe to be posting the like of that? Shin might be lurking. Just a friendly word of warning. You wouldn't want to give her the wrong impression. We could end up with a gazillion more 'poor me' posts.
Dolly Dora
~WOL-Queen~

Posted: Tue Oct 24, 2021 10:31 am    Post subject:

Murryfinge wrote:
Clucky wrote:

Clucky are you sure it's safe to be posting the like of that? Shin might be lurking. Just a friendly word of warning. You wouldn't want to give her the wrong impression. We could end up with a gazillion more 'poor me' posts.

Clucky
Royal Wolly

Posted: Tue Oct 24, 2021 11:53 am    Post subject:

Murryfinge wrote:
Clucky wrote:

i dont think shin and i could ever have that kind of relationship
arent you tired of hunting around the boards slagging her off?

Shivers25
Mini Wolly

Posted: Tue Oct 24, 2021 2:07 pm    Post subject:

OMG Murryfinge can't you ever answer the original question???? You always have to try stirring it.

Murryfinge
Mini Wolly

Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2021 11:47 pm    Post subject:

Ok. Well, my answer is occasionally. Just like anyone else I guess. Other men generally compare unfavourably with DH though.
JUDE25
New Wolly

Posted: Thu Oct 26, 2021 11:20 am    Post subject:

yep but they never measure up to my baby!! We just had this conversation the other night. Both of us agreed that we check others out but we still think each other are IT!! how sad. Probably a load oh shi888 but it keeps me happy.

strawberry shortcake
Royal Wolly

Posted: Thu Oct 26, 2021 11:40 am    Post subject:

ye i do sometimes, i know H2b does to but we'd never do anything about it, just human nature, hes a real lads lad i love that about him

Pink Shoe
Royal Wolly

Posted: Thu Oct 26, 2021 3:06 pm    Post subject:

of course i do i think their would be something wrong with me if i didnt
but thats as far as it goes, i know he must do it but he never does it on front of me all men look they do but discreatly..

when i am with someone though i am with someone i would never go off ..whats the point uggghhhhhhhh no just wouldnt be into it but i do like
to look
Skippy
Mini Wolly

Posted: Fri Oct 27, 2021 1:53 pm    Post subject:

Only when I'm awake.
       Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> Relationships All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: