Discussion

WeddingsOnline.ie Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline.ie discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

cleaning windows

Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> House & Home
View previous topic :: View next topic  
02june2006
Mini Wolly

Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2021 11:51 am    Post subject: cleaning windows

hi girls our house is eventually ready to move into after a year and 4 months of building and 5 months been married . Anyhow my question is does anyone know how to get the sticky bit that is left on the window when you take the stickers off !!
Hope i expalined myself correctly , thanks in andvance

Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2021 11:59 am    Post subject:

If its on the sill as opossed to the glass you can get a spray (label remove or something like) - i think you could use it in the window too
Failing that washing up liquid !

Shivers25
Mini Wolly

Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2021 12:09 pm    Post subject:

Hi I used a soapy sponge and a blade (you can buy them in any hardware store with a handle) just really soak the sticker and then scrap it off comes off really easily........my windows were destroyed in cement, stickers and other muck and this worked really well

Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> House & Home All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: