Discussion

WeddingsOnline.ie Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline.ie discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

short term storage Wexford

Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> House & Home
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sniggywig
New Wolly

Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2021 4:55 pm    Post subject: short term storage Wexford

Hi Gals,

Anyone recomend short term furniture storage for a few months in the wexford area? I'm in termporary accomadation until our new house will be ready in January and I have most of my belongings spread out between the families houses. But any new purchases that I'm making between now and then ie. sitting room and dining room suite, bedroom furniture etc etc I have absolutely no where to put them. Don't know what I'll do cause I'm buying things bit by bit now so as not to have to buy everything all together. I'll have to find somewhere quick as I've ordered a sittingroom suite which will be arriving 5-6 weeks. Help!!!!

Mini Wolly

Posted: Fri Oct 06, 2021 10:04 am    Post subject:

Hi,

Would you not wait till January to get your stuff as the sales will be on then and you won't have to worry about storage. That's what we did

C
bridey widey
Major Wolly

Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2021 4:37 pm    Post subject:

We were in teh same situation when we moved house. But when we were buying the big furniture 'n stuff, we just asked the shops to hold off delivering until we had moved in. This was a good 3/4 months before we actually moved in but they were fine iwht it. Suggest that to them and even if they charge you a small holding fee, it shouldn't be too much.

Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2021 1:32 pm    Post subject:

Hi,

found this address this morning

All About Self Storage
Glasganny
Castlebridge
Co Wexford
053-9138477

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: