Discussion

WeddingsOnline.ie Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline.ie discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

The Party Bus was great but I can't recommend it....

Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> Hen & Stag
View previous topic :: View next topic  
busybridetobe
New Wolly

Posted: Tue Oct 31, 2021 6:19 pm    Post subject: The Party Bus was great but I can't recommend it....

Hey,

had the best hen weekend ever!! We got the Party Bus and it was really great craic. It really set us off to a great weekend. I dealt with the owner of the party limo. Anyway after tooing a frowing over prices we did the deal of 25 people at �60 a head return which includes drink on the way there and back. The bus picked us up and the entertainer and bus driver where told it was a debs and that there was to be no drink given.

Myself and my sister sorted things out so the drinks flowed which was a relief. They didn't have any drink on board on the way back at all. Now not that many people wanted to drink but I just couldn't recommend this bus because the owner lied to me and to his own staff.

I don't think they are trustworthy. Everyone that went on my hen thought that �60 return with drink was very good and I thought so too but without the drink it would have been a rip off! The singer on board was brilliant and soooo nice..he really looked after us but I couldn't help thinking after the weekend that I just couldn't recommend this bus as they were very dishonest in their dealings.

On the up side everyone LOVED the bus and thought it was one of the best parts of the weekend...so if you do want to get the bus I would deal very carefully with the company and try to get the deal in writing!
Aislinn C
Major Wolly

Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2021 10:28 am    Post subject:

thanks for that busybridetobe I was actually looking into this it looked great on the website but this dishonesty would really put me off

Juillet
New Wolly

Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2021 12:42 pm    Post subject:

Thanks very unfair and disappointing for you, glad you enjoyed yourself anyway. You shoud put it on www.ratemyweddingsupplier.com
lucky bride
Mini Wolly

Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2021 4:19 pm    Post subject:

Thanks busybride2be, feedback like that is always appreciated.

I thought this bus looked great and once you know what your dealing with it is easier to set out your requirements.

Besides the value for money in relation to the drinking, was it actually a fun trip?

dotie
New Wolly

Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2021 10:13 am    Post subject:

just wondering if you have a website i could look at for this party bus and
also where is it located ?
       Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> Hen & Stag All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: