Discussion

WeddingsOnline.ie Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline.ie discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

h2b unfaithful..what to do????
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> Relationships
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jenny0305
New Wolly

Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2021 3:20 pm    Post subject:

Didn't give any advice I honestly feel that most she has received has given a balanced view, other than yours obviously.

I just think be in her situation be ready to marry the man you love and have this happen, and something that happened when you were in your teens really does not count!
NancyH
New Wolly

Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2021 3:38 pm    Post subject:

If a man or a woman is away in another country and they come home and admit to flirting and kissing then they slept with the person too. It's a half assed attempt at getting rid of the guilt. why would this american woman text a man who she only kissed? Lets face it if he's thousands of miles away and is flirting and kissing someone where's his morals that stop him sleeping with her.

I believe you should decide yourself what to do but do it armed with the full facts. Get him to fully admit everything and then decide if you can live with it.

Best of luck,
magicmong
New Wolly

Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2021 3:41 pm    Post subject:

Dead right.
Magpie
Royal Wolly

Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2021 3:42 pm    Post subject:

Ah in fairness he might have just kissed her.

Her text only referred to wanting to kiss him again, not "i don't want to see you if i can't shag your brains out"

and she knows he has a fiance so he must have been honest enough with her, so maybe he is being honest enough with the OP.

I'd still string him up by the goolies though.

All brides are beautiful - Tony Soprano
Dcd
Major Wolly

Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2021 7:35 pm    Post subject:

NancyH wrote:
If a man or a woman is away in another country and they come home and admit to flirting and kissing then they slept with the person too

I don't know your fiancee Dec 07, but I'd have to agree with NancyH here. I think he's admitting to a lesser offence. PLUS if it was 'just a bit of flirting' then why would he have given her his email address and mobile number if not to continue the relationship(because that's what it was even if it was only kissing and flirting) in some way. In a way, a one night stand with some slapper would be easier to deal with than what you have to sort out in your head. He betrayed you, your trust and your future by getting involved with another woman on some level.

Only you can decide if you want to go ahead and marry him, or whether this is a sign that he's still open to relationships with other women and is just stringing you along.

Best of luck

Deb

Trocaire Global Gifts
miss sixty
Mini Wolly

Location: AKA Gal Bride + Happy out! (changed again as too many happy outs around!)

Posted: Sat Nov 11, 2021 2:29 pm    Post subject:

I think all the hugs and support sent to OP are well deserved. You are in a horrible place right now and its very easy for other people to judge you or tell you whats best to do - only you know that.

However I think Skippy was trying to put the situation in a different context to what other posters have clearly avoided doing. Sorry its just my opinion but it take a lot to openly voice your opinion on a forum like this knowing you will be slashed for it - I bet plenty others thought the same as skippy and didnt reply just to keep their nose clean around here. However Skippy I think your tone and mannerism is uncalled for - you could have made your point more tactfully TBH.

I hope you find the answers you are looking for, use your time alone to rediscover yourself and dont underestimate your inner strenght.
xxxxxxxxxx

Skippy
Mini Wolly

Posted: Sun Nov 12, 2021 6:11 am    Post subject:

Quote:
However Skippy I think your tone and mannerism is uncalled for - you could have made your point more tactfully TBH.

Fair enough Miss Sixty, point taken on board, I could do with a course in charm school.

But all my life I have watched female friends and family members get fucked around by tossers and it drives me wild to see it. If there is one subject on which I will not hold back on, it is men acting the prick and women standing by and letting them do so. I am just not able to keep my opinions to myself on those kind of issues.
       Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> Relationships All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: