Discussion

WeddingsOnline.ie Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline.ie discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Cleaning Tips
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> House & Home
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chicken Licken
Mini Wolly

Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2022 1:34 pm    Post subject:

For cleaning my sink I just fill it to the brim with really hot water and drop in a dishwasher tablet - works a treat!!

Also for red wine stains...as soon as they happen pour white wine on it....sinful I know but we all have a cheapie bottle somewhere!!

Babywipes are great for cleaning swede boots / runners etc

To remove dog hair off your clothes dampen a pair of nylon tights - they stick to it! Most of the time it worked for me anyway!

On hot sticky days like these put your bottled water in the freezer overnight and when you are in the office its still lovely and cold as it melts :wink:

Thats all I can remember for now.... :D :D

The brightest future will always be based on a forgotten past;
you can't go forward in life until you let go of your past failures and heartaches.
roxylou
Mini Wolly

Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2022 8:48 pm    Post subject:

When you have cleaned your ceramic hob give it a quick wipe with glass cleaner. comes up lovely and shiney!

MRS Mad Woman
Ultimate Wolly

Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2022 11:09 pm    Post subject:

also to clean tea/coffee stains for cups, dampen the cup a little and rub the salt all around it..

Posted: Tue Aug 22, 2022 9:57 am    Post subject:

For burned pots and pans, put about a cup of coke into the pot and bring to the boil, simmer for 1 or 2 mins, the burn marks should wipe away easily! Voila!
b2baug2007
New Wolly

Posted: Mon Oct 30, 2021 10:32 am    Post subject:

For removing candle wax from fabric, put brown paper over the affected area and run a hot iron over it. The wax will melt and the brown paper will absorb it leaving your fabric good as new!

DecemberBride07
New Wolly

Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2021 8:54 am    Post subject:

anything for cleaning glass dining room table?
       Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> House & Home All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: