Discussion

WeddingsOnline.ie Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline.ie discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

H2B vent....argument over Unity Candle!!

Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> Relationships
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jygronski
New Wolly

Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2021 1:30 am    Post subject: H2B vent....argument over Unity Candle!!

Oye - so I just had a row with H2B because I put a unity candle on my Christmas list to receive from my family and he thinks it's too extravagent to have a personalized candle for E40. I told him it would be a gift and not out of our small (E8000) budget...and his argument was that we would have to pay extra in our luggage as we are traveling from the states and it will weigh too much. It weighs 2lbs.

I could scream....just had to vent. This wedding planning is not fun with a H2B that is indifferent, but anytime I say anything about the wedding doesn't like my idea or suggestion. Urghhh..

Sorry to be a downer. Thanks for listening Woggies. :(
hubble
New Wolly

Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2021 10:00 am    Post subject:

Men!! I would just ahead and get it, even wrap it up well and send it throught the mail. I often sent stuff home from San Francisco and it got to Irl safely. He will probably come round! Its a pity he is'nt more excited or involved in your wedding.
Snove
Major Wolly

Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2021 11:07 am    Post subject:

Go ahead and get the candle. If he's not being enthuasiastic maybe you should limit what you tell him and instead bounce your ideas off a good friend or family member.

lucky bride
Mini Wolly

Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2021 9:18 pm    Post subject:

I agree with the girls in relation to getting the candle. I think its a good idea by the way, as it is a gift you will always treasure and it is also one less thing to get out of your wedding budget. Go for it I say.

jygronski
New Wolly

Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2021 9:28 pm    Post subject:

Thanks ladies!
I agree...we go on vacation in Hawaii in 4 days....I think it will be a good wedding break. It's stressful trying to plan a wedding with a budget of E8,000 for 60-70 people. Any good ideas on inexpensive photographers/bands, etc...would be appreciated. :)
       Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> Relationships All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: