Discussion

WeddingsOnline.ie Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline.ie discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Buying a sofa - which shop to go for?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> House & Home
View previous topic :: View next topic  
snowmrs2b
Royal Wolly

Posted: Sun Nov 12, 2021 2:53 pm    Post subject:

We bought stuff from harvey norman brilliant service very friendly delivered within the half hour of the time they had said to us even held it back a week till we had the keys.

Westielover
New Wolly

Posted: Sun Nov 12, 2021 6:59 pm    Post subject:

I would say stay away from Reids aswell. They werea dsaster to deal with and I was waiting at least 4 1/2 monts for our couch (didn't really matter in the end as we were late getting the keys!) but the servie and delivery people were so rude!
Would highly reccomend instore. ww.instore.ie
I bought everything else there and they were fantastic. Actually, I think I have a bit of an addiction to the store!!!!!!! I'm not allowed in their anymore without h2b as I can't help buying stuff! He kills me!!!!!!!!!!!:)
vixx
New Wolly

Posted: Sun Nov 12, 2021 8:27 pm    Post subject:

one year married wrote:
Bought our dining table & chairs from Classic...delivered when they said they would be didn't tell us we had to assemble the table ourselves...though it was an easy enough job.

Our table was delivered the same but I asked the lads if they could assemble it for me and they did. I gave them a few quid after for doing it.

Bargaintown were great too. Assembled cabinets for my parents on delivery and quality was very good too.
grettle
Mini Wolly

Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2021 9:41 am    Post subject:

We visited Airside Retail Park in Swords the other week and i found Diamond Living the best we got a lovely soft leather 3 +2 for 1200euro guaranteed delivery for christmas. I thought Reids prices where mad for what they where selling and as for Land of Leather i had heard alot of bad stories aswell from them.
SexyAis
New Wolly

Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2021 12:00 am    Post subject:

STAY AWAY FROM DFS, YOU HEAR?

go u dont know how much i hate them lol
Alias
Mini Wolly

Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2021 11:18 pm    Post subject:

Bought our sofa from reids, and got it on time, exactly as we'd ordered. The only thing was if we hadn't called them, I think we'd still be waiting. Turned out the sofa was in their warehouse for a few weeks before we got it, because they couldn't be bothered to get in touch with us. Suited us fine, cause our closing got delayed!

Table and chairs from Jim Langans arrived early, we were happy with it, although didn't know we'd have to assemble (it was easy enough to do, we had 3 of us at it and were done in no time). We saw a lovely oak shelf there, but didn't buy it and I'm really glad, cause we got the *exact same one* in Protea for �200 less (900 vs 700).

Ordered several things from Protea, and had no problems with them. Argos, on the other had, we cancelled most of it because they said it was in stock and we'd have it in a week, and 4 weeks later, nada!
b2baug2007
New Wolly

Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2021 12:24 am    Post subject:

I heard Cost Plus Sofas in Mullingar are great and very reasonably priced!

Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> House & Home All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: