Discussion

WeddingsOnline.ie Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline.ie discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

ANTM -- WIll she ever be eliminated???

Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> WOL Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
maybe_mrs_d
New Wolly

Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2021 2:25 am    Post subject: ANTM -- WIll she ever be eliminated???

Did ye see Jade?? Did ye???

Dear GOD it's sooo frustrating!!!

Can't believe she got through another week.
micheller
Royal Wolly

Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2021 8:15 am    Post subject:

I have a horrible feeling she's going to win and she's driving me mental.
She's crap! But I just don't like her look either.

I really like the girl that was a ventriliquist dummy and the girl that was a puppet last night. But the panel love Jade, and in fairness she does just do her job- she goes out there and does it whereas sometimes the others are all "what do I do now?".

Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2021 8:24 am    Post subject:

Horrible, horrible, horrible! Did you see her pretending to cry? What a muppet! I think Nnenna will win the whole thing with Jade coming in second
MrsHawaii05
Mini Wolly

Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2021 9:22 am    Post subject:

i confess to giving in & googling the winner of it !!!

jade is an absolute cow so full of herself

Clucky
Royal Wolly

Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2021 9:54 am    Post subject:

MrsHawaii05 wrote:
i confess to giving in & googling the winner of it !!!

jade is an absolute cow so full of herself

yeah same here god i hate that girl

charli
Royal Wolly

Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2021 10:35 am    Post subject:

i googled too annoyed with myself as always now
missed last night though as i was watching Ant n Dec

who got kicked out last night - i know Living will repeat a few times this week anyway

Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2021 10:37 am    Post subject:

charli wrote:
i googled too annoyed with myself as always now
missed last night though as i was watching Ant n Dec

who got kicked out last night - i know Living will repeat a few times this week anyway

Brooke - finally

Nantes
Royal Wolly

Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2021 11:32 am    Post subject:

OMG Jade last night.....I thought it was hilarious when Tyra stopped her little "I have suffered" routine in it's tracks. I also loved that the guy on the panel told her loads of the girls were rolling there eyes at her little fake display. I have to say though, none of it seems to bother her.

Still love Nnenna...she needs to lose the boyfriend though. He seems too insecure to have a girlfriend in that kind of industry.

newkid30
Mini Wolly

Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2021 12:30 pm    Post subject:

I LOVED jeanie last night, she's my fav now that I want to win. She's so photogenic!!

I kinda liked Brooke, but she's had so many choices, she's a very unusual looking girl but doesn't take a good photo. If she had more confidence.

Nemma is just getting on my nerves more and more, and I can't believe how much Foronda has improved!
MrsRed
Mini Wolly

Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2021 12:38 pm    Post subject:

Oh my god Jade would love to slap her senseless. The only reason she did well in that test where yer woman was pretending to head the agency and she was criticising all their photos, is cos she has a huge ego and it wouldn't have taken anything out of her!!!
Loved it when Nigel told her that all the girls were eye rolling behind her when she start to fake-cry!

Nnema (sp?) should just dump the boyfriend, she's just SOOO not into him, did you see her face when he appeared in the box? She's torturing him now, she should just cut him loose. He seems SO clingy and needy it would drive me mad!

Love what they did to Joanie's teeth but all the complaining she did about it, yes its painful but its done and its FREEE!

Think Foronda and the other black girl who's name escapes me have really improved, god can't wait to find out who wins but am stopping myself googling the answer!
judibaby
New Wolly

Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2021 12:29 am    Post subject:

Oh my God Jade grives me mad How does she fit her head through the door- I have never seen someone with such a superiority complex in my life!! And she looks like a pre-op transvestite at times too!! If she won, I don't know if many people would work with her, she's not doing herself any favours from a personality point of view.

Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> WOL Entertainment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: