Discussion

WeddingsOnline.ie Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline.ie discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

belladonna bridal galway

Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> Vendors & Suppliers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rebeccaw
New Wolly

Posted: Sun Nov 12, 2021 12:56 pm    Post subject: belladonna bridal galway

This has to be the most fantastic bridal shop. I live in Dublin and have been trying on dresses for over 6 months. heard about belladonna one night and tried to get an appointment eventually did!"! It was well woth the wait. It was beautiful. My mum and bms came too and they got their fab dresses. They have lovely wedding dresses and whats really nice is that it is very private and nobody else is in there at the same time. Thers not raiols and rails of stale dirty dresses like I have seen in other placres. The service was very professional and I found Sue and Mary so helpful and really genuine, it was well worth the visit I got a charlotte Balbier dress which is just out.
Junebride2007
Mini Wolly

Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2021 9:50 am    Post subject:

Hi Rebeccaw

Yes, a big tumbs up for Belladonna. I found the shop great. Loads of room to try on dresses and Mary the assistant, was more than helpful. I have falling in love with the Charlotte Balbier range too, its just stunning. The dress I picked is just new in and I cant seem to find a picture of it on the website. Which one did you go for? If you dont mind me asking.
I am waiting for one other dress to come in to a another bridal shop and I def going to choice between those two. Im so excited

rebeccaw
New Wolly

Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2021 6:21 pm    Post subject:

my dress is a lace dress with a sort of bow really gorgeous but you cannot see it yet as the pictures are not even out yet. It is the newest dress from her range. Happy shopping. Rx
Junebride2007
Mini Wolly

Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2021 10:25 am    Post subject:

Oh my god Rebeccaw, I think Its the same one that I am seriously considering. Thats mad. The dress is gorgeous.

Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> Vendors & Suppliers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: