Discussion

WeddingsOnline.ie Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline.ie discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Multiples!!

Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> Relationships
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aylala
Mini Wolly

Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2021 3:20 pm    Post subject: Multiples!!

Girls,

Just reading the other post there about sex and wondering how long does a 'normal' orgasm last? Mine seem to for around 20 seconds would that be a multiple?

annied
New Wolly

Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2021 3:37 pm    Post subject:

dont know ive never had one id love to tho any tips wud be appriciated!!
Clucky
Royal Wolly

Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2021 3:41 pm    Post subject:

mine last about the same 20 seconds but i get aftershocks that last for about 5 minutes - fantastic

rock-n-roll-bride
Royal Wolly

Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2021 3:48 pm    Post subject:

snap with you there clucky,

like a series of strong one off pulses down there?..

xx kim xx

annied
New Wolly

Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2021 4:16 pm    Post subject:

sounds good! ive never had one just from intercourse (god what a horrible word for a beautifull thing!!) really wish i could tho but i think it just cant happen for some women
Magpie
Royal Wolly

Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2021 4:19 pm    Post subject:

Aftershocks? Never had that.

Although lately I can orgasm again later on (Serious work has to be put in though!) . It used to be one show a night but now I have encores. Yeah!

All brides are beautiful - Tony Soprano
Aylala
Mini Wolly

Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2021 4:21 pm    Post subject:

annied wrote:
sounds good! ive never had one just from intercourse (god what a horrible word for a beautifull thing!!) really wish i could tho but i think it just cant happen for some women

Oh me neither annie he has to do some work on me

annied
New Wolly

Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2021 4:27 pm    Post subject:

yea someine like me! its annoying tho when all my friends are like ooooooohhh the room exploded and im like oooohhh lucky you (you f*%&^$) !! nah only messing fair play to those of you who do ! do you enjoy the actual sex part tho?
Christmas B
Royal Wolly

Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2021 4:49 pm    Post subject:

annied wrote:

Have you tried going on top??? I know that with a lot of my friends and me included that I'd climax way easier on top than any other position!!

Clucky
Royal Wolly

Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2021 4:59 pm    Post subject:

rock-n-roll-bride wrote:
snap with you there clucky,

like a series of strong one off pulses down there?..

xx kim xx

yup yup

fan bloody tastic

annied
New Wolly

Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2021 5:14 pm    Post subject:

ya christmas b seems like ive tried everything i think it mite be that hes too big!! i know why complain but its like a snickers duo ha ha !! ill try again tonight!! any other sugstions?
Survivor
Mini Wolly

Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2021 5:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Multiples!!

Aylala wrote:
Girls,

Just reading the other post there about sex and wondering how long does a 'normal' orgasm last? Mine seem to for around 20 seconds would that be a multiple?

Em no, multiple is a load of orgasms, not just one good one with the yummy aftershocks afterwards. I've never had sex and not orgasmed. Ok well maybe once or twice while hammered. But generally for the last 14 years I have one, or more, everytime. Don't know why, but I'd nearly orgasm if a cute boy appeared on the tv naked. I love sex though so that might be it. Maybe my mind is a lot more open to it.

The most I've had in one session would be 4, thats without breaks in the actual act, except for water . Had a load of them once when we spent the day in bed but that was different cause we were taking breaks in between for food and tv watching etc.

If you can't have them at all I'd recommend you get a bit adventerous. You'd be surprised the effect of a mirror in a strategically placed location can do to super excite you. ah no its really
shin
Royal Wolly

Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2021 9:36 pm    Post subject:

hahaha hillarious post, girlies you're all so funny with your descriptions

thank god someone mentioned the pulses. i was afraid to ask, can i just clarify or make sure i have it right, ok

isnt an orgasm like little mini heartbeats (down on the little button though) that last for bout 10 seconds or you can keep it goign for 20 secs if you keep squeezin every last beat out of it???? is that an orgasm??? i have them, but is that an orgasm?? i thought an orgasm was internal you see??
       Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> Relationships All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: