Discussion

WeddingsOnline.ie Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline.ie discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Feedback aspirations Dame Lane...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alisonjane
New Wolly

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2021 9:54 am    Post subject:

Hi Girls,

I went to Aspirations yesterday to look at dresses. I had read this post so was a bit wary. I did get a little peed off with hearing "I've been in the business 13 years..." etc. and telling me that other bridal shops in Dublin are inexperienced. I really didn't care how many hits they had on their website. That's hardly going to influence my choice in dress.

I did find a stunning dress there that made my Mum cry. But I will try and find it somewhere else. I was kind of wantting to get my dress, shoes, tiara, and bridesmaid dresses in the one shop...

Again, she only told me the dress was by 'a Spanish designer', and wouldn't give me any more information. I sneaked a look at the label on the dress and it was something beginning with S (not St. Patrick), but with her rambling on about being so long in the business etc., the name fell out of my head...

Decemberbride
Royal Wolly

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2021 10:10 am    Post subject:

maybe it was LA Sposa?

Check there site imagine they would have the dress names they stock there!!!

alisonjane
New Wolly

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2021 10:26 am    Post subject:

Oh, thanks so much. It was La Sposa. I just found it on their website (www.splasposa.com). It's called Sicilia and it's in the 'Clasica' collection. But I can't save the picture. I think they have that blocked or something.

Looking at it now, it doesn't look as good as I thought it did last night. I'll have to go back and try on again. It was a slightly different colour aswell. The beading on the bodice wasn't dark. It was the same colour as the bodice with diamantes.

Decemberbride
Royal Wolly

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2021 10:38 am    Post subject:

ring up bridal wraptures they do la sposa also loads of stockists and try on again they might have a different colour but usually cheaper up there!!!

Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> Feedback All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: