Discussion

WeddingsOnline.ie Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline.ie discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Bamboo fencing??

Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> House & Home
View previous topic :: View next topic  
miss choc
New Wolly

Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2021 1:37 am    Post subject: Bamboo fencing??

I have an ugly block concrete wall either side of my small urban garden the shed is painted but would like to give my garden a bit of a tropical feel saw a garden makeover once where they used bamboo fencing on the wall to hide the concrete and it looked fab, anyone know where I can buy it in Dublin and is it hard to put on a wall?
AT
Mini Wolly

Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2021 10:03 am    Post subject:

Hi!

You can buy it in B&Q and its very easy to put up using a staple gun which you can buy there also........

We used it in a corner beside our shed on the decking and it looks fab! Just make sure to put plenty of staples in!!! Good luck!
AT
Mini Wolly

Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2021 10:04 am    Post subject:

Hi!

You can buy it in B&Q and its very easy to put up using a staple gun which you can buy there also........

We used it in a corner beside our shed on the decking and it looks fab! Just make sure to put plenty of staples in!!! Good luck!
miss choc
New Wolly

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2021 12:01 am    Post subject:

Thanks for that it looks lovely dead posh and far nicer than dull grey concrete excuse the ignorance re DIY but is it ok to use the staple gun against concrete??? dont wanna have any injuries
miss choc
New Wolly

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2021 12:02 am    Post subject:

Thanks for that it looks lovely dead posh and far nicer than dull grey concrete excuse the ignorance re DIY but is it ok to use the staple gun against concrete??? dont wanna have any injuries
AT
Mini Wolly

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2021 12:27 pm    Post subject:

Not 100% sure about the concrete, sorry!! but Im sure someone in the store would tell you what to use, but yeah it does look great I have to say!
       Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> House & Home All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: