Discussion

WeddingsOnline.ie Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline.ie discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Hen in Wexford

Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> Hen & Stag
View previous topic :: View next topic  
juneb2b07
New Wolly

Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2021 5:40 pm    Post subject: Hen in Wexford

Anyone out there know what wexford town is like for a hens and if there are any restaurants that you can recommend?
butterfly250
New Wolly

Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2021 12:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Hen in Wexford

Hey Juneb2b

Wexford town is a great place for a hen night loads of restaurants and pubs
For restaurants there is The Vine - Thai food really nice and in the centre of town, Mange 2 again really nice food - Accomadation - Whites Hotel suppose to be lovely spa treatments etc etc only reopened lately after a huge makeover - Talbot hotel - Riverbank Hotel - Quality Hotel all really good at resonable prices - Nightclubs the big one is The Stores loads of locals 3 levels really good craic - Chocolate is a bar with a night club also and then there is another huge nightclub attached to Whites Hotel but Ive forgotten the name of it sorry. Hope this helps if you have any question let me im from wexford
mrsd27
New Wolly

Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2021 2:58 pm    Post subject:

I'm thinking of Wexford too.....are they fussy about letting hens into places if they have stuff on them?
butterfly250
New Wolly

Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2021 3:15 pm    Post subject:

Hey MrsD

I have never heard of any problems I was at a triple hen in the town about 4 months ago and we didnt have a problem if anything we got loads of attention and had great craic with all the gear on us
Winterbride 06
Mini Wolly

Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2021 4:15 pm    Post subject:

Hi

I am just back from my hen in Wexford. It was great fun. We stayed in the Talbot, they had no problems, had dinner in Springsteens, again they catered for Hen's and then hit The Stores for dancing etc, agagin no probs with hen's and I had some gear on me. It's a great spot and the shopping was great too.

sintomone
New Wolly

Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2021 4:35 pm    Post subject:

Hi June2b.

Id advise maybe trying Springsteens restaurant or The Vine. The main nite clubs are sinatras and centenary stores.

Any other questions dont hesitate to ask me
Bride08
Mini Wolly

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2021 1:35 pm    Post subject:

Hi, Im from Wexford - Great place for a hen night, you certainly wont have any trouble getting in anywhere.

Centenary stores is good but it does get overcrowded on a Saturday night, for a group thing like this i would say go to either Sinatras or Renaissance (Above Chocolate)

I would also second going to Vine (gorgeous Thai food) or Springsteens, they are in the centre of town and both are great for hens!

Whites hotel is also in the centre and might be good for accomodation, there or the Talbot Hotel.

If you need any more information let me know....

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2021 4:09 pm    Post subject:

Hey June,

My friend had her hen there during the summer and we had great craic. We stayed in the Quality Hotel it was a bit out but there were so many of us the taxi's cost nothing. Hotel was lovely and it was only �35 each (3 sharing). We did a pub crawl and then went to the stores nightclub ....the only thing I'd say is get in there early as it was packed.

We didn't bother with a meal just got pub grub in the hotel before we went out and it was lovely.....lined the belly for all the drink we consumed!!

Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> Hen & Stag All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: