Discussion

WeddingsOnline.ie Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline.ie discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

landmark hotel
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DopeyBrideDec07
New Wolly

Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2021 10:39 am    Post subject:

Maybe I should go in and meet her for a chat before I have a break down. I just got the prices and did the math and couldnt believe it. Its about a tenner a head more expensive than we thought! Maybe I calculated wrong the first time.

Its funny that we have a similar line out with respect to suppliers!!!

Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2021 1:48 pm    Post subject:

Was at a wedding in The Landmark on Saturday. It was lovely. The staff were prompt and courteous and never in your face, the room was decorated very tastefully and the toilets were very clean (you can always tell the calibre of a place by their toilets)!

The staff also changed the room around from dining to disco really quickly and without much fuss, so that was a bonus.

I didn't stay in the hotel that night, so I can't say what the accommodation was like, unfortunately. Hope this helps!
MrsH2Boct07
New Wolly

Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2021 9:11 pm    Post subject:

I was at a wedding at the Landmark at month ago and it was fantastic. I'm so surprised they are redecorating, I thought the room looked really good. The service was fantastic the food was lovely the rooms were very comfy. I asked for an upgrade for my Mum and Dad cos it was their anniversary at the same time and they put them in a suite. Couldn't fault a thing.
suegav
New Wolly

Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2021 9:38 pm    Post subject:

how much are the packages? just saw the new packages on the website. They look good but Im wondering how much they cost?
Boogles1
New Wolly

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2021 6:50 pm    Post subject:

Hi,

I am having reception in Landmark next and also got a shock when I got the new pricing structure, I worked it out that it is about �10 a head extra as well, they are including extras like chair covers/bar extensions in the new packages, we have spoken to Fiona and they are flexible with the packages, we are sticking to the one we agreed with Samantha, if I remember correctly the new packages start at �69 per person, but this would include the evening food as well..I think my price has still gone up by about �4 a head anyway, but its better than �10

Have any of ye been able to get corkage from the hotel? I e-mailed Fiona a few weeks ago but no reply
suegav
New Wolly

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2021 11:11 pm    Post subject:

I was wondering the same thing...havent heard of any of the wines on the list and they are dear..Fiona emailed me the menus 2day with prices so Ill have to sit down and do the sums to see which is best value..
       Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> Feedback All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: