Discussion

WeddingsOnline.ie Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline.ie discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Bridal shops in Galway area

Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> Vendors & Suppliers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bugsby
New Wolly

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2021 3:01 pm    Post subject: Bridal shops in Galway area

Hi,

I've been to Tracy bridals and had a great day there. Marked 4 down that I love and will go back and see them again. Kept going back to the 1st one I like but I like all 4 and they're so different to each other.

Went to Helena Q's house and tried on 3 which were nice but not as nice as the ones in Tracys.

Anyhow I popped into Marians also but didn't see anything i liked there.

Has anybody been to Poppy bridal in Gort? (http://www.poppybridal.com/poppy.html is their web address)

or to Belladonna or to Eileen Boulgers (has anyone contact details for her?)
and would you recommend going there?

Is there anywhere else nearby (within 2-3 hours drive of Galway) that would be worth a visit?

Thanks!
luvlylili
New Wolly

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2021 3:15 pm    Post subject:

i would highly recommend ULTIMATE BRIDE IN ROSCOMMON its only newly open and i found them absolutley excellent to deal with, wvery member of staff was lovely and made me feel so welcome and comfortable.. its in roscommon town, its fab, i got my dress and my bridesmaids dresses there and then they told me that i get a complimentary flower girl dress and they will match the sash on it with the color of my bridesmaid dresses..

contact number: 0906628912
address: Harrison Court Centre, Roscommon Town
Bugsby
New Wolly

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2021 3:39 pm    Post subject:

Thanks for the info. Will definitely go there.
Junebride2007
Mini Wolly

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2021 4:38 pm    Post subject:

Hi Bugsby

Big thumbs up for Belladonna in Galway. I have to say I had a great experience there. The shop assistant was great and picked out dresses to suit me. I think I have found the one in there. Just waiting on Marians in Galway to get a dress in, as I have seen a picture of it. So will def choose between the two.

Went to Tracy Bridal also, did'nt see anything I liked there. The girl that I was dealing with was a pet. She was every so helpful. Did'nt push anything on me to try.

Hope this helps for you. Best of luck with the dress shopping. Its great fun.

Aislinn C
Major Wolly

Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2021 10:59 am    Post subject:

hi ya

I agree with you about Tracy Bridal great selection. I didn;t get to Belladonna. A friend went to poppy bridal in gort and she said they had some lovely dresses san patrick and la sposa but the woman is a bit pushy and keeps going on about the alterations she would make to the dress WTF? Anyway she asked for details of the ones she liked and she would not even tell her the brand of it never mind the code or name of the actual dress and said she would keep the details on file for fear she would find it cheaper somewhere else I suppose.

Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> Vendors & Suppliers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: