Discussion

WeddingsOnline.ie Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline.ie discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Dress Makers In Co. Donegal

Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> Vendors & Suppliers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
creative Invites
WOL Network

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2021 6:15 pm    Post subject: Dress Makers In Co. Donegal

Hi,

Does anyone know where we could get a good dress maker. I am still helping my hubbies cousin find bridesmaid dresses. We need six and can't get cheap ones anywhere, and the wedding in August. they all work out around 250.00 a piece.

We were thinking on getting them made. We want to split the colours 3 in silver and 3 in pink. Pink with silver waistbands and vice versa. Have tryed Debahams(sp) and TX MAXX.

Thanks
her-in-doors
Mini Wolly

Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2021 11:44 am    Post subject:

try patricia given. she in convoy and really good. google her and website comes up.
creative Invites
WOL Network

Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2021 1:40 pm    Post subject:

Hi Thanks for that,

I gave her a ring, and her prices start at 350.00 a piece, thats way over her budget. Very nice women to chat too though. Tryed Posh Frocks too, but theirs is 265.00, she just wants a plain dress with ribbon around the waist or something. She will probably have to pay the 265.00 because we are runing out of ideas.
       Weddings Online Forums Forum Index -> Vendors & Suppliers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: